Park Meeting

"Patience is virtue"

I'm completing a Math homework my teacher gave me,I mean who gives out a worksheet on the first day back.
Anyway I've finished my homework and hop into the shower.
It felt good to feel the hot water beating on my back.

I got out and threw on a tank top and sweat pants.Its not like I wanted to impress him or anything he's just a friend.

I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of messages from my "friends" at school.
I switched off my phone because I can't deal with all the drama from them.
The park was pretty close to my house and so I just rode my bike down.
It was pretty dark by the time I've reached there because it was early September. I was walking around when I saw him waving from the swings.I ran towards him and hugged him.
I did miss him. The first thing I asked was for his name and he burst out in a fit of laughing.

"Your really funny I swear you going to make me get even more abs when I'm done laughing"Tyler said.

I shrugged really annoyed and he stopped and said"Rumpelstiltskin",he started another round of laughing and I  punched his arm,hard.

"OK geesh no need to get violent,and my name is Tyler Evans" he said.

I made a disappointed look and he said"what's wrong, not what you expected?"

I smiled"no I was looking for a more sophisticated name like Xavier or Zane I don't know Tyler seems plain".

"Oh you did not just insult my name!"he said before chasing me.

I ran behind a tree trying to compress my laughter when he caught up to me and started tickling me.
At that moment everything was falling into place because for the first time nobody was judging new for how I looked or dressed and that's why we are going to be such good friend.

We calmed down and there was silence.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"I moved from Cali because I've finished my online degree and I'm now attending a community college in the area,so I got a small apartment not far from here and I have a job at Starbucks to pay off the bills.
I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye because that day was the best of my life,the first time I could confide someone about my problems and you listened and your a great friend even if you didn't ask me my name"he finished smiling.

"I'm glad you're here I" said hugging him.

"Hey you wanna do something tomorrow night?"he asked.

"Uhmm well its a school night and I don't want my parents to lecture me,you know how they are"I said.

"Come on it'll be fun"he said shaking my shoulder.
"Pwease " he said with puppy eyes, ugh I can't refuse those.

"Yes"I said and he laughed happily.His smile was addicting its like you can't see enough of it.

"I think I should get going,its late.I started to shiver.

"Hey you cold?" Tyler said.
I nodded and he took off his jacket leaving him in his T-shirt and put it around me.

"I'll walk you home"he offered.
"That's ok I rode here so I'll be fine" I said reassuringly.

"Ok but here's my number so text me when you're home" he said giving me a slip of paper and I slid it in my pocket.

I got on my bike and said good night to him.

By the time I got home,it was 10:00pm,I froze my parents will kill me I claimed up a tree next to my room window and got in my room.

I quietly shuffled over to turn on the lights when,I saw my parents sitting on my bed waiting for my grand arrival.