The Meeting

"Honey,hurry and come down!"my mom shouted from downstairs. I groaned as I got out of the shower.Its a typical Monday morning and as usual I'm grumpy.I've just gotten back from summer break where I spent in California.

Flashback

"What's your name?"he asked.
"Jessica" I managed to choke out. He laughed and helped me up from the sand.He held my hand and he taught me how to surf.
After my surfing lessons we went out to an old diner in a secluded part or town and we were talking and laughing,it was the most fun I've had in a long time.
I told him how everyone expects me to be perfect because I just argued with my parents,thus why I went to the beach and he told me about him getting an online college degree while he still worked as a lifeguard.
He carried me home and that was the last I've seen him.
I even went to the beach but the manager told me he had left and moved to another state and all that day I didn't even get his name yet I told him all my problems and he somehow listened to me.

End of flashback

I was brought back to my thoughts when my mom shouted again.I sighed as I checked my outfit in the mirror;I was wearing a sundress which ended just above my knee,a jean jacket and combat boots,my brown long hair was braided to the side and I had on light make up.

I rushed downstairs grabbing an apple because I was gonna get Starbucks, kissed my mom and rushed to my car.She was a 2015 Audi with leather seats.I got her for my sweet sixteen birthday
last year.I got in and speed off.

As I pulled up in front of Starbucks I had a weird feeling but I shook it off and entered the building.As soon as I walked on the smell of vanilla and other delicious odour filled my nostrils.

I walked up to the cashier and my jaw dropped.

Author's note:this is my first ever book on wattpad so please don't judge .I hope you enjoy it and find it very interesting.
Thank you.