Chapter 23

A/N: Last time skip, I promise.
Dani & Calum: 21
Emma & Luke: 3

*3 Years Later*

Dani's p.o.v:

These past few years have be eventful. For one, Ashton and Michael are engaged and they also adopted and a little girl, her name is Skyler and she's only year old. Luke still lives with us, obviously we can't kick him out, it's mine and his house. We can only kick Calum out, which I told Luke that's not an option. Luke and Emma just turn three and it's just been crazy with them. Luke is a mini Calum, he likes actually like his father it's that crazy. Whatever Calum does, Luke does. Emma is a mixture of both of us, Calum and I both have brown hair and brown eyes, so does the twins. She also have Calum's big eyes like Luke, but my nose and mouth. She also a little shy, but outgoing when she wants to be.

Right now, I'm was sleeping in my bed with Calum's arm wrapped protectively around me, holding me close to his chest. It was peaceful, until I felt something jump on top of me or should I say someones.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" I heard Luke yell and Emma just giggled as they jumped on the bed, trying to wake us up.

"5 more minutes" Calum mumbled into my hair.

"Noooo" Emma whined.

"Go wake up your uncle" Calum said, we soon feel them get off and run out of the room.

"Luke's going to kill us, you know" I told him, getting out of bed.

"Whatever" Calum murmured, his face was now in his pillow. I shook my head, walked out of my room. Luke and the kids were coming out of his room.

"Morning" I said, he looked really tired. "You can blame Calum for them waking you up"

"Don't worry, I plan on getting him back for this" Luke said. Luke and Emma were already downstairs waiting for us.

"Come on, Em. You want to help me make breakfast for the boys" She nodded and beat me to the kitchen. She loved helping me out, she didn't talk much. It didn't concern me that much because I was just like her.

I started making the pancake mix and told her mixes it together, while Emma was doing that. I started making that rest of the food on the stove.

"What are my girls making?" I turned around Calum came into the kitchen.

"Noooo" Emma said trying to push him out of the room. "It's a surprise, Daddy"

"Alright, alright I'm leaving" Calum said, leaving and Emma went back to mixing.

She told me she was done. I place the rest of the food I made on the table so she can put on everyone's plate and making it pretty as she says. As I started the pancakes. Once I was done with those, I asked Emma. "Should we tell the boys that breakfast is ready?" She nodded, and I went into the living room. "Chef Emma says breakfast is now ready"

We ate and talked during breakfast and Calum constantly yelling at Luke, well not really yelling.

"Luke, for the 5th time stop playing with your food" Calum scolded him. I just want to get this over with. I got up and took Luke's plate and he started whining.

"If you're not going to eat. I'm taking this away" I told him, as he started grabbing for the plate.

"But I will eat" He said.

"Will you?" I asked, he nodded his head. "Okay, eat your breakfast, but if your dad has to yell at you again, you'll be in big trouble"

"I promise, mommy" I kissed the top of his head and mouthed to Calum to watch him. I put my dish in the sink and then went upstairs to get dressed.