Chapter 6

**Important Message At The End Of This Chapter**

I started eating a little of my sandwich, but not that much, when someone put their hands on my shoulder. "Come with me" A familiar voice whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I stood up and Calum grabbed my hand and pulled me outside of the Cafeteria, and pushed me into the lockers. Feeling the lock dig into my back, as he held me there. "Well, it seems you're all alone today" He smirked. "What happen to your friends Dan? Left you cause your life is so f#cked up and no one will ever like you! I mean who would anyway? Except me"

"What?" I asked quietly, looking back at him. He didn't say anything, but throw me onto the ground and walked away.

I go off the ground, stared in the direction he walked off too, and walked back into the cafeteria. Luke and Michael were at the table now.

"Hey, where have you been? Your stuff is here" Luke asked as I sat down where I was before.

"Oh, I had to go to the bathroom" I lied.

"Okay, hey so Mic-...." I started zoning out. What did Calum mean back there? Did he just tell me he likes me? No, that's impossible he hates me. "So what do you think?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

Luke chuckled. "You weren't listening were you?" I shook my head again. "Mike and I thought it would be cool to hang out after school again today"

"Yeah, you guys can come over my house if you want?" Michael asked smiling at us.

"Yeah, sure. Sound like fun" I answered. I started eating my sandwich again, but Calum's words were still stuck in my head.

~Michael's House~

I haven't seen Calum since lunch, nor did I want to anyway. Luke pulled up to Michael's house. It was a decent size house, two stories, had a big yard. His house was red, with a blue garage and two cars parked in the driveway.

We get out of the car and made our way to the front door. I was already unlocked so we just walked in. Then, Michael yelled at the top of his lungs, making Luke and I cover our ears. "MOM! I'M HOME!"

"Geez, are you trying to make us deaf?" I asked and he just smiled.

"Michael, how many time have I told you not t- oh, hello" A women came into the room looking annoying, but soften when she saw us. I'm guess this is his mom.

"Mom, this is Luke and Dani. They're my friends from school" Michael introduce us to his mom.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you two. I'm glad Michael has made some friends" She told us.

"We'll be in the basement, bye mom" Michael said pushed us towards a door, which I presume is the basement. Michael opened the door and Luke and I followed him down the stairs. The basement was huge, it had a TV in the counter that contain an Xbox, play station, and a Wii with games scattered all over the places. Next was a big couch set in front of it with blanket and pillow on the floor or couch. It was cool, there was rack of DVD on the side next to a stereo with stacks of CD on top of it. Michael lead us to the couch and start putting in one of his games into his Xbox, then turning the TV on, hands a control to me and Luke, and taking one for himself before sitting next to us starting the game.

"What game are we playing?" I asked as he press play.

"Call of Duty" He answered, not taking his eyes off the TV. I have never played this before. Guess I'll find out if I'm good or not.

~

After playing for a while and killing myself 6 times, Luke 4, and Michael 12. I finally got the hang of it and now I know what I'm doing. We were all on the same team so, we were losing cause of me.