Chapter 21

A/N: Sorry for another time skip. I just want this baby out :)

*2 Months Later*

Calum's p.o.v:

"Pick up your homework on your way out!" The professor told us as class let out. I packed up my books and make my way to the front of the class to grab my homework. I was about to walk out, when my professor stopped me. "Calum, can I have a word with you?" She asked. I nodded and walked up to her.

"Is there a problem?" I want to get this over with, I want to be home so I can relax and see Dani.

"You've seem distracted and stressed out. I see it while you're working. Is there something going on that making this way?" I have been stressing out lastly with everything. I sat down at one of the desk.

"Kind of, in just a month my girlfriend is having our baby and it making me paranoid a little"

"I see, listen to me. This is your first child right" I nodded my head yes. "I'm a mother Calum, I know how you feel. Like you not going to be good of a father or they're not going to love you. But as soon as it comes into this world your worries will go away cause all you will be thinking about is make sure your child is safe and sound. Do you understand?"

"I think, the dates just so soon. I don't think I'm ready"

She laughed. "No one ever is. I want you to relax, okay. Take things easy and just be with your girlfriend, she's need you more than you think. Now go home"

"Thanks" I said, standing up.

"Good luck" She said, as I walked out the door.

I walked across the campus and to my car. I throw my stuff in the back and made my way home. When I pulled up to the drive way, Luke's car wasn't there, he must still be at his class. Dani's always home, she takes everything online. I walked in through the front door, to the kitchen. Dani's was sitting at the table with her computer in front of her. I banged my bag on the table, making her jump.

"Calum, don't do that" She yelled, I wrapped my arms around her.

"How you know it was me?" I whispered in her ear.

"Cause Luke wouldn't do that" She turned around in her chair to face me. "How was class?"

"Okay, I guess. It's Math so" She giggled.

"You know if you ever need help, Luke will. That's how Michael passed"

"I'll look into that, anyway can I?" I asked, with hope.

"Sure, I'm almost done anyway. I need a break" I helped her up and brought her to the couch and helped her sit down too. "He or She has been kicking a lot today. It woke me up"

I laughed and kneed down, placing my hands on her stomach. Soon as I do, I feel our baby kicking. "I guess he or she know who I am by now. Hi, baby. I can't wait to see you and hold you. Daddy loves you and mommy so much" I kissed her stomach and then her. "I really do love both of you" I got up and sat next to her.

"I love you both too" She smiled, laying her head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers though hair as she closed her eyes. "You think we're going to be good parents?"

"I like to think that. Only a few weeks to find out"

"Do you mind if I take a nap on your shoulder?"

"Go ahead babe" She body relax, that how knew she was asleep. I just kept running my hand through her hair.

---------------------------------