Chapter 27

Calum's p.o.v:

"Who are the kids?"

I heard gasped around me. What's going on?

The doctor nodded and wrote something down. "I thought that might happen. Ms. Hood, can I see you in the hall for a second"

Wait?! Did he just say, what I think he said? I watched widen eyed as Dani walked out of the room and that's when I started freaking out.

"WHAT THE FÛCK IS GOING ON?! WHY HE CALL HER THAT?!" I started yelling.

"Whoa whoa whoa. First off, Language. There are children here" Ashton said.

"I don't care!" I don't who they are and I don't give a fûck about it.

"Well, you should care Calum" He looked pissed off at me.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Cause they're your kids!" Ashton yelled.

I just sat there staring at him like he was crazy. I don't have kids. Soon the door opened again and Dani walked in, she looked upset.

"Dan, what's wrong?" Hemmings asked her. I fûcking hate him, why is he even here.

"They said, he has amnesia. But they don't know for how long. They have to ran some test" Dani spoke. She talked, I've never heard her voice before. It was beautiful. "For now, we just have to ask what the last thing he remember and go from there" She turned to me. "So what was the last thing you remember?"

"You're talking to me" Was all the came out of my mouth. She actually talking to me. Oh my god, she's talking to me. She doesn't even look scared or anything.

"Calum? Calum? Calum!" I heard and that brought me back to reality.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked you question, what is the last thing you remember?" Dani said.

"I um I-I" Come on Calum, talk to her. This is what you've been waiting for and you can't speak.

"Okay, well he can't speak. Dani, why don't you take Emma and Luke out of the room and get them something to eat. We'll talk to him" Hemmings told her. No! Don't leave me. She nodded and grabbed the boy from him and the little girl followed them out. Why'd she have to leave.

"Okay, can you answer our question now? What do you remember?" Ashton asked.

I looked away from the door and at them. I don't know what the last thing I remember is. I need to think. Then it hit me. "I throw her on the floor and walked away" I told them.

"Who?"

"Dani" I whispered, more to myself then them.

*Few Minutes Later*

Dani came back with the two kids, they both ran to the couch, and sat there waiting for something. Dani had a bag in her hand she walked over to me, she had small smile on her face.

"Here, I got you this. You much be starving" She said, handing me a to-go box and a drink.

"Thanks" I told her. Finally able to speak to her.

"So what did you boys find out?" She asked the others and they started talking. I opened the box and found out she got me my favorite food, how did she know that.

"Mommy? Can we have our ice cream now?" The little boy asked.

Wait, Mommy? Did he just call Dani, Mommy?

Dani nodded and gave them the ice cream. "Luke, watch him. I don't want him to make a mess"

"You're their mom?" I asked in disbelief. Ashton told me they were my kids and if they call her their mom, then that would mean-.