Mysterious Lunch Partner?

"So wanna go out for lunch," Cyrus asked. "Sure" replied Amy she slammed her locker shut. They had just got out of their classes and it was 6th period lunch.

"Just don't forget that I have to be make it back on time for rehearsals."

"No problem. I'll treat to celebrate getting the role. So Sandwich Kingdom?"

Amy smiled," You know it!" She kissed Cyrus on the cheek ."You're so sweet Cy." He blushed and nodded.

Sandwich Kingdom was their usual spot and like it says in the title, a sandwich shop. It was like Subway but it had sandwiches specialized for what vegetarians wanted and sandwich options for people of different cultures.
With a consideration for you're health of course. It's pretty cool especially with half the shop being being rented as a cafe and in Amy's opinion might be even better than Starbucks with certain drinks.

Cyrus opened the door for Amy and as she ran to their favorite booth. Cyrus stopped at the table and raised a brow in question."Same as usual?" "You bet," Amy said with a wink. Cyrus left with a shake of his head but a smile across his face. Amy took out her phone while she waited. She got a text from her brother Leo. He's at baseball practice today so tell Mom to save him some food from dinner.

Amy replies:

Y can't u? Besides I'm going to be @play rehearsal 12:24 pm

Her brother replied:

My phone is about to die and I don't have the charger. P.s Congrats 12:25 pm

Amy smiled and rolled her eyes. She was about to reply when she heard a voice say,"This seat taken?" Amy smirked and said," Ha, ha very funny Cy......" the words fell from her lips. She was staring at a guy around her age and had menacing sea green eyes. He had light brown hair, that hung across his left eye, his hair curled around the nape of his neck, and despite the front of his hair the back of his hair was short.

He was about 6'2 and his voice was smooth like butter and reminded her of a familiar song Amy once heard. He was about Cyrus's height but maybe about a inch or 2 taller. He wore black jeans and and a V-neck that was showing a little of his muscle line. His shirt was white with matching white toms.

Amy shook her head out of the trance."Um...yeah my best friend." He raised a brow," Oh really..well I didn't think she'll mind much."

He sat down across from her and smiled mischievously. Amy averted her eyes and replied," She, is a 'He' ".

He smirked and replied ,"In that case, it much be you're boyfriend." Amy flushed.

"No, I- it's not like that. We're actually just friends."
The handsome guy said,"Have you considered how he may feel about that?"

Amy opened her mouth but nothing came out. She looked down at her hands under the table. She's never thought of Cyrus like that...well that's not true:

Once when it was Leo and her's 13th birthday party. Playing hide n seek may have been childish but imagine it at night at and part of a slumber party. During that she somehow found herself behind a tree in the mini forest in her backyard.
She didn't know who it was at first but she heard heavy panting.

" Hello?" She whispered. "Amy?" Then she recognized the voice .

" Who did May find?" She asked. Cyrus replied," No one yet. But she's close to finding your brother."

Amy heard a snap of a heavy step on a twig. She grabs Cyrus's arm and dragged him past him several trees and bushes hoping to gain distance between them and May.
Amy has never lost a game of hide n seek and didn't plan on doing it anytime soon.

However, when she immediately spun around to look in the direction they came from Cyrus was off balance from Amy so hard and suddenly, falling into her. He prompted himself from on his elbows to so he wouldn't crush Amy with his weight. Once Amy opened her eyes , she noticed that Cyrus's eyes bore into her own.

His eyes were enchanting, Amy's heart skipped a beat. Just when Amy thought he was gonna lean in...." What are you two doing?"

That's when Amy realized along with Cyrus, May was there watching them both. " You guys were gonna kiss weren't you?!!"

Both Cyrus and Amy were up by then. Just when Amy was gonna reply ,Cyrus did so for her." That's crazy. She's like my little sister."

Amy felt a abrupt halt and it was like her heart was slammed down from being on a roller coaster. All feelings or hopes of anything more than friendship with Cyrus was crushed. That's when she knew Cyrus and her would always stay that way, brother and sister.

Amy didn't know what her face looked like when she realized this but she took a deep breath before saying anything. "Exactly, May. Why would I kiss my brother? That would be so weird."

May looked doubtful but shook her head shaking away any other doubts. "Yeah ,you're right. My bad guys."

****************************