Chapter 30

Omg, Its Chapter 30 already. Yassss.
Hope You'll Love This Chapter. Instead of doing the POV's Am just going to start putting their Names. Because I think its a bit confusing.
Please tell me if putting their names is better. Thank You.
》《》《》《》《》《》《》《

Elizabeth

We went up more stairs to get to the Cinema room which was at the top level. Arg Why more expensive. I mean I don't need to lose weight. Am skinny-ish although my mum says "You Need To Exercise More" and "Cut Down On Pizza". No way am I cutting down on Pizza. Pizza is good. Omg all this thinking about pizza is making me hungry.
By the time we made it upstairs, I was tired and breathing heavily like I just ran a marathon.
"Did we really have to take the stairs again?"I asked Jason while bent over.
I looked up to see him smiling when he said"Yes we had to walk up these stairs. We have an elevator but I just wanted to use the stairs."
I gave him the I am going to Kill you look then shouted: "YOU HAVE A ELEVATOR!"
He looked at me and said "Yes.."
"Run" is all I said before chasing him around the house.
Damn, he is fast.
"Hey, let me Catch you!" I shouted at him.
He turned around and said "No way am I letting you Catch Me. It's not my fault you eat too much Pizza and can't run."
I ran faster than before and I tackled him to the ground. He screamed like a little girl.
"Are you ticklish?" I asked him.
He looked at me and said, "No am not."
I pocked him on the ribs and he laughed.
"Got it." Was all I said before tickling him.
He was laughing so hard. He tried to say "Stop Stop"
"Say Pizza is the Best and Am Awesome," I said while still tickling him.
He took a deep breath then said "Okay Okay. Pizza is the Best and You Are Awesome"
After that, I stopped Tickling him.
He got up and we walled to the Cinema Room.