Chapter 8

I woke up to knocking on my door. I didn't feel like getting up yet so I tried going back to sleep. Just as I was about to sleep the knock got louder.
Arg doesn't who ever is knocking know I need me Sleep.
"Come In!."I shouted.
I heard the door open. I looked up from the pile of blankets and saw my dad at the door.
"Morning" he said
I looked at him and said "Morning" in a tired voice.
Your mum wants you to come downstairs with soke of your stuff that you packed." he told me.
So much for going back to sleep. "Okay dad. Be down in an 1hour. "
He looked at me funny.
"Why an Hour" Je asked.
I gave him my are you serious look. I replied with Do you want me to name everything that I will be doing?"
He looked like he was regretting asking me and said. "No thanks by sweetie see you in an hour"
Then he all but ran out the door.
I was laughing at him.
I sat my alarm for 30minutes because I was trying to go back to sleep.
After that I went to sleep.
What felt like only minutes my alrm went off.
I went to the bathroom took a shower did my hair and my teeth then I was done.
When downstairs to see my parents practically makimg out right in front of me.
Gross." Mum dad please stop doing that in front of me. Its gross"
They looked at me and said" its not our fault."
I just replied with "Ew Ew Ew Ew. Seriously do that in your room not were I can see you."
They just laughed.
I walked to the kitchen and made me a sandwich.
I was just about to eat it when my parents came back. Dad took one half.
I looked at him and gave him the Put down that sandwich or I tell things you did eye.
He put it down quickly.
I ate my ham, Egg and beans sandwich.
Went up to my room. finished packing and put it all downstairs.
Mum said"The moving truck will be here any second now. So make sure you have everything."