Chapter 2

When I got to my locker it turned out that they had sprayed something on it. It said " Stop Trying to Make Friends because you will never Have any.
I looked at were they were and saw them Laughing. And High Fiving each Other.
I just lokked at my Locker and walked away after getting my Books for the Day.
First today I hace Math then English, Gym, Elective wivh was Helping out at the Front desk then Lunch then Free time, then Science and then Home.

I went to my Home room. And sat at my Usual desk wich is at the Front. I sat down then started reading a book Called Vampire Hybrid on my tablet.
Sokn the bell rang and the other sudents started coming in. Talking and laughing.
The teacher walked in and started doing the roll when everyone was quite.
After Homeroom I went to my Math class which was in class number H4. Its right next to my hime room. When I got there the bell just rang. Our teacher My Raymond came in and started teaching.
Half way through the Leason someone throw a paper plane at me and it hit me right at the back of my head. It said "Nerd meet me after Class." It had no name on itn just that.
I just trow it in my bag and stared coping down the notes again. After class I went out side and waited for who ever it was.
I was reading my book when I saw someone standing roght in front of me.
I looked up and saw that it was Elite. He is a Jock all about football and Crap. Doesn't care about school. He is also Failing it Badly i might add.
"I want to do my Home work and Projects." He said
I just looked at him and said "Okay"
There is nothing I can do. He would bit me up.
Hw handed me his work and left.
Its now lunch time and am heading over to a tree thats out side to eat.
I have my own sandwich I made last night.

After lunch I went to the Library did my Work and finished. Just when I had finished the Bell rang.
I went to Science.
"Okay class today you are goijg to be working in Partners. " Our teacher Mrs Rainfield said as soon a as she came in.
Everyone started goin off to their friends when she said "Not so fast. I am going to Choose your Partners."
Everyome Groaned.
She started naming off people. When she got to my name she said "Elizabeth yoy will be working with John."
I nealry cried because John was one of the People who didn't like me for no Reason. He started coming over to my desk. I tried to look clam but I was far from that.
The teacher handed out what we were doing.
When he got to my seat he said to me. "Don't be expecting me to do that work."
I just shook my head and said " Thats okay" and started doing it.
After a while the bell rang and I packed up my stuff and walked out of the classroom.