Chapter 3

Awesomeness People Hello. I cant say Hello without Hearing Adeles Song. its Weird.
This is what I think Elizabeth looks like. 
Anyways Here is Chapter 3.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Chapter 3

As soon as the Bell rang. I walked out of Science and to my Locker. When I got there I put in my locker password. I put in my books the ones I didn't need. Closed it and started to walk to the front of the school because I knew that my dad was going to pick me up.
As I was walking some idjit decided to push me to the ground and say "Watch it Weirdo". They didn't even help me up.
Lucky my books were in my bag so I didn't have to worry about them falling.
Everyone was just laughed and went on there way.
After I got up with some difficulty I walked up to the front.
When I got up there my dad was already waiting.
And everyone was looking at the Car because its a Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. He only uses it if we have company at Home.
And also sometimes when he is picking me up.
As I was walking people started parting a way for me.
When my dad saw me he waved and I waved back.
When I got to the car people were whispering.
Whatever.
I got to the car and closed my door.
My dad was just finishing up a text or something.
"Hey Beautiful Daughter how was your day." he said whike looking up from his phone.
"It was good. How was work?" I asked her in a while while putting on my seatbelt.
He was pulling out of the schools parking lot when he said " It was good. We had meeting today and I Got a Promotion.
I look at him and say "Congratulations Dad"
He looks at me briefly and say "Thank You" and looks back at the road.
I look at him and say "When do you start the new job"
"I start Next week" he answers
I do a mini happy dance then reply with "Thats good and where is the job?"
He thinks for a second thwn says "Its in New York"
I don't answer for a little bit. But that's because I am Very Excited and also doing a little Happy Dance.
My dad looks at me and starts to Laugh.
I just continue with my Happy Dance until we get Home.