Chapter 24

That's What Jason's Car Looks Like
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

After the whole Hugging thingy. We decided to go to my house so that I could shower and also that he could shower. Jason went back to the Boys Locker room to take out his spare clean clothes. I was left with Reign. I was mad at him so I wasn't talking to him at all. "Are you still mad at me?"He asked.
I just ignored him.
He tried again "Please don't be mad. Am really sorry."
I looked away from him.
"I will buy you anything you want" He had me at anything you want. I looked at him and said "Anything"
I pretended to be thinking then I said " Buy me Pizza and I will forgive you"
He nodded and said that he would. He gave me a quick hug. Just then his phone rang. I couldn't understand what he was saying because he moved a bit away from me.
After about 10mins he hung up the phone and said "Sorry got to go. Work problems"
I just said " Okay Bye."
I heard "bye" as he was going.
I heard the door close. Then an out 10mins later I heard it open again. I looked up from my phone to see Jason standing at the door carrying his gym bag.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yup am Ready," I said.
We walked to the car park. When we got there we walked towards his car. "Omg you have a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro ss," I said in Wonder.
I looked at him and saw that he was looking at me with a shocked expression.
"What I know a lot about cars,"I said Casually.
He shakes his head and says "Never met a girl who knew about cars."
I looked at him and said " Well am not like other girls buddy"
We got into the car. About 10mins into the car ride I said "Arg why did you have to do that?" I asked Jason.
"Because you said stink so I had to get my Revenge. " He said Casually.
I looked at him and said," I Now stink like I was playing in a garbage bin or something."
No, you don't" he said trying to make me feel better. I could hear that he was trying not to laugh.
"Yeah Yeah," I said annoyed.
We got to my house 20 minutes later. I literally jumped out of the car before he fully stopped and ran to my house. I opened the door only to see my parents kissing on the stairwell Again.