Chapter 22

Hey Awesome People. Sorry if this chapter is too long.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
We walked to class talking about random stuff. He was telling me about How his Reign his a fake snake in his room when he was 10. He screamed like a little girl.
It was funny. He got him back by pouring Ice Cold Water on him while he was sleeping.
The first class of the day was Math. Who needs maths anyways.
It's not like we are going to use it at all. Okay well apart from giving people money but that's it.
We got to room 103 which wad the math room and opened the door.
The teacher looked up from teaching and said"Jadon why are you late? "
I was showing Elizabeth where to go and also shes new" He said
As we got into the classroom
I saw that everyone was staring at us. Well me Mainly.
The teacher looked at me and said: "Would like to Introduce yourself to the class Elizabeth?"
I said "No thank you"
He looked at me and said "You may take your seat next to Jason"
We seated and started working. And what seemed like an Eternity later the bell Rang. I jumped out of my set and practically ran.
Once I was outside I waited for Jason to come out. And he was laughing.
After he calmed down he said"I see somebody doesn't like Math huh"
I rolled my eyes and said"Nope Never Liked It. And whoever says that they like math are not normal."
We walked to English which was upstairs in room 224.
Once we got there the teacher asked if I wanted to introduce my self and I said "Nope No Way" While shaking my head.
The teacher laughed and said, "Well you can take a seat next to Jason."
English was really good. I learned about Romeo and Juliet and how we are going to be doing a play later on. I also learned that our English teachers name is Miss Merritt.
She's nice.
The bell finally rang and now it was time for Lunch.
I was so hungry that I could eat a Horse.
We got to the lunch room which was located on the ground floor near the English room.
We got into the line and I saw that they had pizza so I ordered Meatlovers Pizza Chips, An Apple, and A Water.
I paid for my food and waited for Jason who ordered the same as me apart from getting meat-lovers pizza he got Hawaiian instead.
We sat down and started eating. Halfway through this girl came up to us and said:"Ew do you know how many Carbohydrates are in that pizza."
I looked up and say this gi with Blond hair and a Cheerleaders uniform on. I just shrugged and said, "I don't really Care."
She made an Ew sound.
"I looked at her again and said What Do You Want?"
She looked at me and said, "I wanted to see if it was true that a girl was actually eating something with so many Carbohydrates."
I just shook my head and said. "If that's all please go away. You are making me lose my appetite but just looking at your clown face.
She made a sound and left. I saw Jason laughing. Because he was laughing so bad he started making Snorting sounds.
I couldn't help but laugh at that.
After lunch, we had Science and was excited about it.
I love Science.
When we got to the classroom we saw the teacher she introduced herself as Mrs. Brighton.
She asked the same question as the other teachers and I just said Nope.
After that, I took my seat. We were learning about Atoms when the bell rang. Yay.
Gym next Arg. I hate Gym.
We got there and got changed into our gym clothes.
After that Coach, Liberal said that we had to run. Arg Why?
After doing about an hour of running the bell rang. Yes, I can finally go home.