Chapter 14

Thats what i think the stairs look like.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I finished unpacking around 5 at night. I started at 12. Yup it took me that long to unpack. I was too distracted by my new room and also the Music. I was literally dancing around the room also singing at the top of my lungs.
My parents actually came to my room and asked what all the noise is about. I just said "Listening to Music" without looking at them.
They left straight after saying something about a town or something noclue what they were talking about.
I just nodded my head and went back my packing. After I was done I took a shower because I Sweaty which is Gross. Ew.
After my shower I changed to clean clothes and went to the kitchen. When I got there it was so quite. I called out to my parents but there was no reply.
I decided to call them. I called mum she answered after the 4 ring just when I was about to give up.
"Hello Liana speaking hiw may I help you." She answers
I just roll my eyes and say" Mum its your favorite daughter speeking. Where are you.?" I ask while walking to the kitchen to look for food.
"Who says you are my favorite daughter?" she replies.
I roll my eyes again and say "Mum I am your only daughter of course am your favorite"
She just laughs and says" Sure sure what ever helps you sleep at nigh Sweety."
I laugh and say "You still didnt answer my question where are you. And are you bringing food because am hungry" I whine.
We are on our way and we are Bringing Pizza and also drinks and other foods we need" she replies
I get in dreamland as soon as she says Pizza. Yumm.
I hear her call my name "Elizabeth are you still there honey?"
I shake my head and say "Yes am still here I was just dreaming about the Pizza. Sorry didn't hear anything else you said."
"You should have been a boy not a girl"she says
"Why" I whine
She just laughed and said " Because you eat like a boy."
No I don't" I whine again.
"Yes Yes You Do" I hear my dad say at the background.
"Whatever bye" I say and hang up the phone.