Chapter 28

That's What Reigns House Looks Like.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After hitting the gym I went to take a shower. Because let's face it I am Sweaty and I stink like major time.
I went up to my room to take a quick shower. When I got up there I went straight to the shower. I was literally removing clothes as I was walking.  I went to the bathroom.  Did a really quick shower. I walked out into my room and went straight to the closet. Once in there I chose my outfit for the day.
I chose to wear a Black Shirt. On the front, it had "Don't Make Me Angry" Written in White.  I wore my Black Jeans with my black Boots.
I know I know that's a lot of Black but I don't care what you think.
After I was done I took out my phone so that I could call Reign.
Je answered on the third ring with "Reigns phone what do you want"
I rolled my eyes and said "You need a better way of answering the phone. "
He just laughed and said "Nope I like this way. It scares most people which is good. So what did you want?"
"Wow, rude much. Anyways we have to go to the other house. Some idiot stole a few boxes from the shipment." I said.
I learnt from the best and I will be there in about 10minutes I was just at the school had another detention. "
I laughed at him and said "What did you do this time. Punch a teacher or something? "
He laughed and said "No I wasn't a teacher this time. It was another kid who was bullying someone. "
"Okay" with that I hung up.
I went down to the kitchen and made myself and Reign sandwich. Because I know Reign would complain the whole time if I didn't make him one. I was just packing up when I heard the car horn.
I took out 2 sodas and the sandwiches.
I locked the door and went to the car. He was on the phone when I got there.
"Food" He yelled and tried to grab It out of my hands.
I just swatted his hands and said "Be patient"
Once I was seated I gave him the sandwich.  He ate it in literally 2 seconds.  He is a Pig. "You're a pig," I told him
"No am not," He said while driving to the place.
"Okay back to Business. " I said, " Ajax said that someone stole the boxes. He said that he was going to send Ridge to see who stole them."
Reign looked ate briefly and said "Ridge better have found them or else someone is getting Killed for losing those boxes"
I was thinking the same thing.