"But he's failing that class," Liam pointed out what I already knew.

"Yeah but may I remind you that we have a genius triplet who will do anything Edward says to avoid a fist in his face."

"You're brother may be a big idiot but he sure is pretty smart when it comes to reeling in girls."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"I don't know? You've seemed different ever since you and Macey split," we walked together down the halls.

"I'm not into her anymore. I mean I was a bit devastated when she left me, but so much for still fancying her...Mmmm not so much," I pointed out.

"That was a good day," Liam laughed.

"Me being devastated was a good day?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no mate! Not at all, just the reaction of all the girls at school. They were all surprised that Macey left YOU! No one ever breaks up with Harry Styles," he laughed.

"Well she did, but I'm over it. I'm more focused on Olivia."

"Well Macey seems to be into Olivia as well, they've become best friends. I don't think that's good," Liam looked over to Macey and Olivia walking together.

"What? You think Macey might tell her bad things about me?"

"I'm not sure, but I am sure Macey is capable of telling her about your past."

We were standing in the middle of the hall when Macey and Olivia both approached us.

"Hey guys," Macey greeted, "this is Olivia. Olivia this is Liam."

"Sup," he said leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"And that's Harry," she pointed.

"Yeah, we met earlier today." Olivia smiled.

"Yeah, listen, I'm sorry about those girls surrounding me. It doesn't always happen you know it's just-"

"It's fine," she stopped me, "Macey mentioned you're a big ladies man." She giggled, "see you around."

"Oh Harry, don't forget about my party tomorrow," Macey informed.

"Yeah sure, I didn't," I focused more on Olivia.

Both girls left with smiles on their faces. Liam sighed turned to me patting my back a bit to roughly.

"Told you."

I shook my head, "damn it!"

~Last Period~

I had no more classes with Olivia except Chemistry first period. I could barely focus in geometry class. I kept thinking about how much of an asshole Edward was for already asking out Olivia.

"You alright mate?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine," I shooed him away.

"Is it still bugging you that your brother got a date with that new girl?" He whispered.

I turned in my seat and hunched over and faced Zayn, "yes, and she's going over to my house to meet up with Edward to supposedly study. Who knows what he's capable of."

"Zayn. Harry. Would you like to share with the rest of the class this oh so important discussion that's keeping you from focusing on the lesson?" Mrs. Roman crossed her arms and raised her thin brow.

"No ma'am," I sat up. My cheeks felt hot and a few girls giggled.

After another half hour in geometry the last school bell rang dismissing the class for the day.

"Lets go mate!" Zayn said.

I quickly stood up and joined Zayn. Them the rest of the boys joined as we walked as a group.

"Ready for Macey's party tomorrow," Louis asked us.

"It's gonna be epic!" Niall cheered.

They all agreed.

"What about you Harold?" Liam laughed.

"Yeah umm I have to go. I'll catch up with you guys later," I rushed away from the boys leaving them clueless.

I had to get home before Olivia stopped by. I saw Marcel by his locker and almost forgot I had to drive him home.

"Hurry up Marcel," I rushed him.

"I'm sorry but I have to neatly place my books and-"

"No time!" I shut his locker door and pulled him outside.

"Ow you're hurting me," he stumbled around as I dragged him to my car.

"Sorry, hurry up and get in."

"Where'd Eddy?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Ehh that's true," he fixed his glasses with his thumb. I don't know why but it always bothered me when he did that.

I started the car and darted out of the parking lot.

"Watch out Harry." Marcel's buckled his seat belt and held onto the safety bar of the car located by the passengers window, "why are you going so fast."

I didn't answer him. I kept driving. I passed 2 stop signs and one red stop light.

We finally made it home, but the gate to enter was locked.

"Damn it!" I hit the steering wheel.

"Ring Sebastian. He can open it." Marcel cooed.

I pressed the button to which contacted Sebastian, our butlers pager.

"It's open Mr. Styles," his voice echoed through my ears.

The gates opened and I drove quickly around the round driveway around the water fountain to our house. I parked behind dads car and ran inside.

"Lock the door!" I shouted over to Marcel.

I ran in and my first stop was Eddy's room upstairs.

"Hey!" I busted through his door.

He was laying in bed in his filthy room full of dirty clothes and pizza boxes.

"What," he grunted.

"You know I had my eye on Olivia the moment she walked through those doors of Chemistry lab." I testified.

"Yeah so?" He didn't seem to care.

"You're an asshole!"

"Listen," he stood up, "you didn't call dibs, and if she agreed to come study with me on her first day, she's clearly an easy girl and isn't interested in the ladies man of the school. I'm sure we won't want to date a guy that has girls all over him everyday."

Edward was such a perv.

Marcel came in and over heard the discussion I was having with Edward.

"She's not easy! She's very intelligent and nice. I like her," Marcel announced.

Mine and Edwards eyes widened once Marcel announced that he fancied Olivia as well.

"What did you just say?" Edward and I chorused.

Before Marcel could answer us the doorbell rang. Olivia.