Pewds Chapter Eighteen

Felix (POV)

I sat on my porch, rubbing my fingers through my matted hair as red and blue lights flashed around me.

The sun was starting to set and Brooke nor Ruby can be found.

"They went to the park and I told Brooke to text me. When she didn't I decided it drive to the park only to find her phone on the ground and her and Ruby no where to be seen" Marzia said, talking to a cop who was writing everything down.

I could feel a hot tear run down my cheek.

Please, please God don't let my girls be hurt...

Brooke (POV)

The second I felt that I was conscious I broke into a nasty dry coughing fit.

"Where am I?" I thought

I slowly blinked my eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness consuming the room.

I clenches my hands into fists, trying to move them, but a rope was tied around them so tight it was digging into my skin.

I sat there helplessly, completely oblivious to my surroundings, trying to remember what happened yesterday. Or today, I had no idea what time it is.

All I could remember was going to the park to do, who knows what, and then...blacking out.

"B-Brooke."

I jerked my head to my left to see Ruby tied up not to far away from me.

But unlike me, who was completely unharmed, she was bloody and bruised.

"What happened to you? To us!" I yelled, yanking at the ropes around my hands.

"It was Mom, our real mom. She knocked you out with a cloth soaked with some drug and I instantly came at her with fury. But with a good few punches I was out" Ruby explained.

Suddenly everything that had happened at the park came rushing back and I was able to remember everything.

"I told you meeting her was a bad idea!" I snapped angrily pulling at the ropes once more.

Before Ruby could reply I heard the sound of a switch being flicked and suddenly the lights above us turned on and brightened up the room.

"Glad to see you're awake" Mom smiled from the doorway.

I ignored her and scanned the room, taking notes of my surroundings.

If I want to escape I need to know more about where I am. Most likely, I was in her house.

The walls were a pale pink with creamy white polka dots littering the ceiling and the floor was a fluffy pink carpet.

Of course there was the typical furniture like some white and pink night stands and dressers, but instead of a bed there were two cribs.

Both looks brand new, like they've barely ever been used.

Please don't tell me this psychopath had more children!

I stayed calm and took note of everything but Ruby on the other hand was furious and didn't waste a second when it came to give Mom a piece of her mind.