Pewds Chapter Seven

Ruby (POV)

I smiled with glee as I packed my suitcase for Sweden. I couldn't help but pinch myself making sure this wasn't a dream. I mean once second I'm a hopeless orphan the next second I'm living with the one and only Pewdipie!

He's even givin me permission to call him Felix! I thought everything was perfect until I felt my phone vibrate.

Brooke~ So I hear you're going to Sweden :(

I winced a little as the text sank in. Brooke... I can't imagine how her life is there without me. We were always the outsiders.

None of the other girls like ponies or Minecraft or anything remotely fun. All they care about is what they wear and how their hair looks.

I remember the pain I felt before Brooke came. I was always treated different. I was never talked too, people grimaced when I was left for their team or group, it was awful!

But with Brooke I always had someone who'd talk and laugh with me, who'd always pick me first, and never doubt me. We were one in the same.

...And yet I so quickly left her. As memories flew through my mind I felt my cheeks burn as got tears dripped down my face. I began to sniffle when someone opened the door.

I kept my head away and froze. "That won't work on me sweetie. What's wrong" Marzia asked softly kneeling next to me.

"I-I" heaven knows I tried but the words were clogging in my throat forming a lump in my throat.

"You can tell me" She smiled rubbing my back. I looked up and looked her in the eyes. She has a comforting smile on her face that made me feel like I've known her forever.

It instantly made me remember Brooke and I broke down into her arms. "I-I m-miss B-B-Brook!" I cried as my eyes flooded with tears.

"Uh...I" she hesitated. The closest thing she's ever had to a kid is a pug, so I wasn't sure what to expect from her. "I'll be right back, I need to talk to Felix" she whispered in my ear.

I wiped my tears and climbed on my bed as I waited for Marzia to return.

After 5 minutes she returned with a beaming smile. "How would you like a sister?"...