Pewds Chapter Thirteen

As you can see by this chapter I'm continuing the book.

Ruby (POV)

"Ruby your not leaving this hospital!" Felix yelled grabbing me by the arm. "I want to know why the hell this damn orphanage lied to me about my past!" I yelled back.

"You do NOT talk to your dad that way!" Marzia said sternly. "How would you talk if you were in my situation" I snapped.

"I..uh" She mumbled. "Thought so, now let me go!" I yelled yanking me arm out of Felix's grip.

I ran out the hospital and looked around. My mind was so blurry, I haven't been thinking straight after getting back from Sweden.

I can run there it too far, I can't drive I'm too young, what do I do. I looked around and saw a skateboard sitting in the grass with a wheel popped. "Wheel popped? Easy" I mumbled...

***

Once I fixed up the skateboard I hopped on and started heading for the orphanage. I haven't rode a skateboard in a long time so I was a little rusty. I used to ride mine everyday to the park, but some dork rode their bike in front of a car and almost got hit!

So of course they banned all bikes, skateboards, and any other transportation we used.

Anyways, a few crashes later I was at the orphanage. Of course there were no cars, who wants to come to our orphanage. I'm sure Felix only came here because he read our old reviews.

Apparently this used to be one of the best adoption centers in the country, but somehow they lost a lot of money and it all went downhill from there.

Ok, I keep getting of track. I grabbed my phone at looked at the time. (Yes I grabbed my phone, what girl doesn't) 6:00pm. That means supper, yes I said supper, is over and most girls should be in there dorm.

I walked in and the whole place was quite with no one in sight except for Ms. Hadie at her desk. Don't remember her? She the crappy lady who took care of the girls.

"Hello Ms. Hadie! You miss me" I smirked. I know she hates me, so this was going to really funny.

"Ruby? What are you doing here?" She said forcing a smile on her face. "Give me the file" I said sternly. "File? I have no idea what you are talking about"

"The file you kept from me, Felix, and Marzia. And Brooke!" I yelled.

"You must have hit your head on the way here dear because we don't have the file you speak of"

"I can prove it! I know that in that file is the real story of my past and not that baloney you thought me!" I snapped.

"I said I don't know what you are talking about so I suggest you leave. Right. Now!" She said through gritted teeth.

She was about to escort me out when I blew up. "Lana Castro was a famous model who was driving to her 100th run way show with my dad, me, and brooke when a drunk driving smashed into our car causing it to fly into a ditch. The only ones who survived were me and Brooke who were sent to this orphanage together"

"So you do know" Ms. Hadie sighed hanging he head down. "But apparently you don't know the whole story"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I didn't want to keep you a Brooke apart, I wanted you two to know, but your mom wanted you two to oblivious for reasons I do not know"

"That's impossible. Lana is dead, you're a liar" I growled. "No she's not. They thought she was dead but the later realized she was only in a coma. They took her to the hospital and she recovered after a few months. The only things she could remember was the crash, nothing else. She demanded to know we're you two were sent. When she found you girls here she wanted to take you back but without much memory she knew she couldn't. There is your explanation know get out". Woah that last part was kinda cold.

I left willingly knowing I got what I came for but the truth just rattled my mind even more. My mother is still alive and didn't even try to take care of me, er and Brooke, and for some unknown reason she didn't want me and Brooke to know that we were related?

As I slowly trudged the sidewalk back to the hospital all I could think about was this whole mom situation. Why wouldn't she even try to take care of me and Brooke? Where is she know? How come she never came back for us? I have a mom know, so why am I even thinking about this...

The world may never know...WOOOOOOOOOO

(Yes that's how I'm ending the chapter. Fight me!)