Pewds Chapter Sixteen

{Warning: Confusion And Suspense Ahead!}

*6 Months Later*

Ruby (POV)

"Edgar stop licking the controller, your messing me up!" Brooke laughed as Edgar wagged is little tail.

It was about a month after Christmas and Brooke and I were trying out our new Mario Games on our WiiU.

Surprising I was really good at most of them, unlike Brooke.

Broke and I had gotten along actually way better than before since the whole hospital thing.

That sucked...

Yah, Felix was disappointed with the trip so he's hoping maybe his family would come here this time.

As for our real mother, we've kinda just forgotten her. We've actually grown to be a really happy family with Felix and Marzia.

And of course it's amazing to record with Felix, it's cool to be able to record scary games with him, then play Minecraft for my channel.

Everything was perfect, key word was.

That was until there was a knock at the door interrupting out game.

"I'LL GET IT!!" I yelled, running towards the door.

I was hoping it was our neighbor Kennedy! She's been hanging out with me and Brooke lately and even though she's very sporty, she's a ton of fun!

I unlocked the door and opened it with a smile, but it soon faded.

It wasn't our neighbor, it was a women that looked oddly familiar.

"Umm, are you Ruby?" The Lady asked with a warm smile.

She kinda resembles Marzia, so maybe she's a relative that knows about me and Brooke.

"That's classified, I need to know who your are first" I replied blocking the doorway the best I could.

"Look we can do this the easy way or the hard way, just tell me if your Ruby."

I was shocked at what I just heard. It was obviously a threat but her voice was still calm and sweet.

"Yah, no thanks" I mumbled. I tried to close the door but she stuck her foot on the frame, re opening it.

"If you don't leave, I'm getting my parents" I growled.

She remained silent as I stared her down, waiting for her to leave.

What the hell does this lady want...

"RUBY! What's taking you so long, I want to play Mario Kart!" Brooke yelled from the couch.

The lady's face suddenly brightened. "Is that Brooke?"

Now I was scared. "How the hell do you know us you stalker" I snapped slowly walking away from her.

"You really don't remember me?" The lady asked, with almost a hurt expression.

"What's going on Ruby" Brooke said walking up to me.

The second Brooke looked at the lady, something seemed to wash over as her jaw dropped in shock.

"Ruby, why is she here" She whispered to me, empathising the word she.

"I don't know, who is she?" I whispered back.

She didn't answer me, but instead asked the lady to talk to her outside.

She slammed the door shut leaving only the tiny windows open for me to peek through.

She seemed to be yelling at her, and it was clear she knew her.

She pointed her finger away from the house then came back inside and locked the door.

I've never been so confused in my life!

"Brooke! Tell me who that is now!" I snapped.

"I think it's better if we just forget that ever happened" Brooke shrugged walking towards the couch.

I quickly snatched her sleeve and pulled her towards me.

"Who. Is. She"

"Fine, but don't get pissed at me for telling you" Brooke sighed.

She reached into out junk drawer and pulled out a photo.

"It's a picture of our mother" She said blankly handing me the picture.

Oh my god, she looks exactly like the lady. "H-how?" I asked.

"The original parents have the right to get information on there children at the adoption center" Brooke said taking back the photo and shoving it in the drawer.

"That's bull!! She can't just show up to our house like that!"  I yelled.

"What's going on down there" Felix asked from the top of the balcony.

We both stared up at him without talking.

Should we tell him?

{A/N: Yes I know that was short but I felt like I needed another problem in the story cause what's a story without suspense, so I promise the other chapters will be longer}