Pewds Chapter Two

Ruby (POV)

As the couple went around talking to each girl I felt something twisting and turning in my stomach. There was something about this couple. They seem...familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it!

The man seemed disappointed with most of the girls, especially the Girly Girls. I may be a Tom Boy but my hopes are still at a 0% chance of rising.

Even though the guy doesn't like the Girly Girls, his girlfriend or whatever sure does. And usually girls have all the power in this kind of junk. She seemed very fond of Jess too.

Suddenly I felt something, cold and wet, touch my ankle. I look down to see the cutest black Pug sniffing me and licking some food I had stuck to my converse from lunch. Oops.

"Hi there" I said in a baby voice as I reached down to pet the him. "Ruby! What are you doing" Ms. Hadie said sternly as I quickly straitened up. "Edgar! How did you get out of the car?" The girl yelled as she grabbed the pug.

That was when it hit me. How could I be so blind? "You're Pewdiepie!" I shouted as if my thoughts forced their way out of my mouth. At that point I couldn't stop. "I watch you and Marzia all the time!"

"Ruby! Don't talk unless you are asked a question!" Ms. Hadie huffed stomping her foot. "No it's fine. It's always nice meeting a fan" He said as he stuck out his fist. At this point all of the girls are shocked.

No way! I am about to Bro fist the one and only Pewdiepie. "Bro fist!" I yelled as I jumped to reach his hand. He smiled as he left the room to talk to Marzia. For once in about 2 years, I actually felt I had a chance. For once I felt like I could actually be adopted. Well maybe, I think part of that feeling was my inner fangirl.

"Dude that was amazing!" Brooke yelled as she came hurdling towards me. "Yah. I'd be pretty amazing to be adopted by Pewds, but I'm afraid Mariza wants someone like Jess" I shrugged pretending not to care.

Honestly on the inside I felt myself pleading "Get adopted! Get adopted!" I can imagine it now! Me, Pewds, & Marzia making vlogs and posting them on YouTube; and imagine me seeing, Fridays with Pewdiepie in real life!

All these thoughts twisting in my mind seemed to fade as Pewds walks out with a file of filled out adoption papers. Who's the lucky one? (PLEASE BE ME)