He Got Freedom

*Okay, I am freaking obsessed with Dan and Phil. Like literally. I love them! Okay, getting off track. Either way. DAN AND PHIL!*

Hanji had continued to search through the science section of the library, she got distracted multiple times and even came up with a theory that titans were made up of strange blue crystals that turned white in heat, I had to remind her that it was sort of useless now since there weren't any titans here.

"So, this guy literally can travel through time and space! And his machine is bigger on the inside!" She yelled with excitement, holding a science fiction DVD.

"Hanji, Doctor Who is a British show by the BBC and it isn't real." I replied, using the knowledge I had.

"But, there is one episode where he changes universes. Who says that this isn't just a slightly different world from here?" She jumped up and down like a twelve year old meeting David Tennant.

"Because then that show wouldn't be on the air as it was made from a creator's mind and not a real universe." I rolled my eyes as Hanji continued to argue and argue about Daleks and Cybermen. Suddenly she jumped behind the chair I was sitting on. "What the hell?"

"S-she, S-sh-she's, P-p-pe-petra." she stuttered pointing in front of me. My eyes widened slightly, she looked exactly the same yet some how different.

Her mouth was curled into a small smile, her amber eyes half closed as she inspected the blurb of the book she held, and her soft hair longer than before as it rested neatly on her shoulders. I could somewhat tell that she had been at her job as she was wearing a black skirt with those weird thin stripes of dark grey which matched her blazer which overlapped her white shirt. She also had a brief case sitting next to her black flats and grey tights.

"Hanji, stop clutching my chair." I stated blankly as Hanji stared at her.

"What am I supposed to do?!" Hanji whispered, clutching my chair even tighter.

"Ignore her, unless she comes up to you, then act casual. Seriously I'm an author not a Matchmaker." I looked down at my cup which was probably going to need refilling soon. Hanji calmed down and turned to face another bookshelf.

"Hey, Hanji!"Petra called, causing Hanji's body to freeze up like instant snow. She came over and rapped said Hanji in a hug.

"Hey, Petra, fancy seeing you here." Hanji said calmly, but it was clear that she did not want to be there.

Petra released her and looked over at me.

"Hi Levi. What are you guys doing here, I thought you were at Eren's school."

"Well, it finished. We just came to look around." Hanji answered quickly. "I just noticed, Levi has left the tickets at home we'll just go-"

"Actually I printed them off now." I held up two printed tickets for 'About Time'. Petra smiled excitedly.

"H-how did you get those?" Hanji mouthed.

"There are computers in this library you know?"

"So, when is the time for the movie?" Petra asked.

"Around 30 minutes from now." I replied.

"Well, do you need a ride?" Hanji quickly said.

"Nah, I want to look around some more. You two go on." I waved my hand as I stood up to real my drink. I could hear Petra pulling Hanji away to her car. If Hanji wanted to know her true feelings she was going to have to go through this.

-

As I turned onto my street, I was very surprised to see flashing lights and banging music coming from my house. I rushed to twist the key into my door, and I regretted even leaving. The entire hall was filled with young adults, all screaming and dancing, red, green and blue lights coming from every direction. I slammed the door behind me as I rushed into the living room, which only provided more young strangers, drinking, dancing, and other things that I would prefer to erase from my memory. I could hear Farlan yelling at some people, but they weren't listening. But in the corner of the room, I saw Isabel, smiling and chatting away to some strange guy. It did't take long to notice her, rather slutty, sleeveless, red dress. I pushed my way through the crowd, when I was suddenly stopped by Farlan.