An~ Goodbye Everyone..

Hey guys, we need to talk. I love writing for these scenarios, well, I used to love writing for these scenarios. You see, myself as well as many other fan fiction writers believe after a certain amount of chapters, this turns more into a chore, a job even, rather than a hobby. And that's how I'm feeling right now. I posted this story well over two years ago, and I've been writing creepypasta fanfiction for five years now. After writing it for so long, you tend to get bored while writing these scenarios. Instead of half-assing it and posting trash chapters that only belittle my writing skills, I'm calling it quits. I'm very sorry to all of you, you will never understand how much each of you mean to me. The amount of reads, votes, comments, and love I've gotten is amazing! We've almost reached 2 million! Some of you guys have even followed me and broken my goal, thank you so very much. I'm sorry, but I can't continue these scenarios any longer. Thank you all for reading, it does mean a lot. I am not finished writing creepypasta stories though, I want you all to know that! I will still be writing short romance stories for creepypasta characters. I'm planning on posting one for Masky, Slenderman and Bloody Painter very soon. I'm also continuing the We Bare Bears scenarios as well as my absolute favorite story right now Horror Movie Character's scenarios. I hope that you all are still interested in my writing, even if I'm finished with this story. I really don't want to loose all of you guys just because this one is finished, that would make very sad that I have lost all of you, my readers, my friends, and my creepypasta family. At least stay in touch, please.

XoXo~ Angel