When he comes home

Slenderman~ You felt giddy and excited, seeing Slender before you. He picked you up in his long arms, your legs wrapping themselves around his waist. His pale cheeks turned pink as he softly kissed your lips. "That had to be the longest week of my life." He said, half joking and half serious. You giggled and gave him another kiss before burying your face into his chest. "Never leave again.." You said as he took you to the bedroom, where you cuddled for the rest of the day.

Jeff the Killer~ You jumped off the couch, feeling someone grab your shoulder. You turned around to see Jeff, his smile wider than ever. Your eyes lit up as you jumped over the couch, tackling him into a hug. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow?!" You shrieked, kissing his cheeks. He chuckled and held you close "I couldn't take being away from you for another day." He admitted, pulling you into a long, passionate kiss.

Ben Drowned~ You hugged Ben's shoulders happily,excited to see him. He broke away and picked you up in his arms, kissing your lips gently. "Did you miss me?" You asked, a smile painted on your face. "Of course I did baby." He reassured you. You smirked "Fucking liar." You chuckled as he let out a whole hearted laugh "No really, I missed you like crazy." He repeated, making you blush and peck his lips "I missed you too."

Eyeless Jack~ Tears streamed down your eyes as Jack stroked your hair. It had been a long two weeks without him, you were just happy to be in his arms again. He pulled your face up and kissed you passionately while wiping away the tears on your face. "There's no need for tears now babe, I'm here." He softly said before pulling you into his lap, letting you stay this way all day.

Laughing Jack~ You rushed up to Jack in the airport before throwing your arms around his neck. His hands placed themselves on your waist before he bent down to give you a long kiss. "Remind me to never go anywhere without you ever again. I missed you way to much." He pleaded, his smile washing away. You kissed his cheek softly "I missed you too, but not anymore, cause you're here now." You said with a smile.

Masky~ You smiled to yourself, sitting in Masky's lap as he kissed your neck and rubbed your back. "So, how was your week?" You giggled. Masky broke away from your neck for a minute "You don't even want to know.." He chuckled, holding you closer. "I'm just so happy I'm with you." He whispered softly on your collarbone, making shudders go down your spine.

Hoodie~ "Hoodie, can you put me down now?" You asked. Hoodie had been hugging and holding you off the ground for at least seven minutes, making your feet fall asleep "N-no." He simply stated, kissing your lips softly. You giggled and straddled his waist, your arms going around his neck. You might as well get comfortable, considering you'd be there for another ten minutes.

Ticci Toby~ "No Toby!" You repeated and he held your hand tighter. He kept asking if anyone messed with you or hurt you while he was gone, but no matter how many times you said no, he kept asking. "Are you sure?" He inquired. You sighed and pulled him into a long make-out session, knowing that was the only way he'd shut up.

Lost Silver~ "P-please don't c-cry.." Silver pleaded, stroking your cheek with his and stopping often to kiss your tears. You held him close to you, your chests barely touching. "I missed you so much.." You admitted, making Silver let a tear slip. "Hey, d-don't be sad b-babe. We w-will never be separated a-again, I promise." He stuttered before softly pushing you on your bed, cuddling you all day.

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You giggled as Liu picked you up and spun you around, people in the airport stopping to watch. "I love you." He said, stopping to give you a kiss. "I love you too." You giggled, before Sully whispered in your ear. "BY THE WAY, I DIDN'T MISS YOU BECAUSE I WAS HORNY, I MISSED YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS LIU DOES.."