When you're scared

Slenderman~ You were walking through the woods, trying to find Slender. He was nowhere to be found and you were starting to get worried. He was never this late, and he would never leave you alone in the woods as late as this hour. You shook it off, he was probably taking care of something and would be here shortly. You sat under a pine tree, wrapping your arms around yourself to keep warm. The way the moonlight was gleaming made the woodland area have an almost erie feeling to it. You shook it off, not wanting to make things worse than they seemed. But the more you stayed in there, the more paranoid you were getting. You heard a rustle in the bushes, startling you and making you run for your life. You were almost to the entrance when someone, or something, grabbed you from behind. You screamed, tears swelling in your eyes, you hit the creatures hands trying it get it off of you. Finally you heard Slender's voice above you "What's wrong dear?" he asked. You realized Slender was holding you and returned the hug. Slender held you closer, apologizing for scaring you. You blushed embarrassed that Slender saw you scared.

Jeff the killer~ Your light bulb flickered, once again. You were home alone today, your house making more noises than it usually does. You felt watched and it was making you scared, but you knew Jeff would be there soon, so you knew that nothing would get you. Your home phone rang and you picked it up "Hello?" you asked. "Better find a good hiding spot, I'll be over in one hour." a deep, raspy voice breathed. You freaked out and ran to your bedroom. You gathered your pillows and blankets and threw them in the closet before nestling in there yourself. You wrapped them around your shaking body, wanting Jeff. You stayed in the closet, not moving an inch for thirty minutes, when you heard footsteps upstairs. You began to silently cry and pushed yourself in the corner. The footsteps were even closer when the door was ripped open "No please don't kill me!" you cried. You looked up to see Jeff "What are you doing?" he asked. You explained your situation, making Jeff chuckle "That was probably just a prank call." he said, snuggling next to you and making you feel safe again.

Ben Drowned~ "Ben, what are we doing here?" you asked. You were in the virtual world with Ben again, inside some war game you've never even heard of. "We're going to play something of course." he said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes before picking your weapon. You stood next to Ben, waiting for the game to start, when bright numbers flashed before your eyes. "5 4 3 2 1" you heard a voice count down before the game started. You ran behind Ben, bullets already beginning to fly. You didn't want to admit it, but you were starting to get scared. Ben pulled you behind a building, telling you to stay put. You nodded and stood still, when someone from the other team saw you. You panicked as he came towards you, you were sliding to the ground. You wanted to shoot but you couldn't. At this point you were terrified and began to cry, when someone from behind shot him. You looked at your hero to see it was Ben. Ben came and hugged you close, "You know it was just a game, right?" he asked, planting a kiss on your lips and trying to calm you down.

Eyeless Jack~ "Breaking news, a murder has been running lose around the city,13 victims in the past hour, we advise you to stay indoors." Sure your boyfriend was a serial killer, but you were still scared. You were home alone due to your parents being out of town for a few days and there was a psychopath running around. You locked all your doors and turned off all your lights, staying in your room with the curtains drawn and a knife clutched in your fists. You stayed like this for only a few minutes when you heard a window downstairs break. You began to cry and hide under your bed, thinking it was the man. Your heart was caught in your throat when the footsteps went upstairs and stopped right in front of your bed. The person bent down, but to your surprise it was Jack. He chuckled at the sight of seeing you, eyes wide in fright and hiding like a little girl "What in the living hell are you doing?" he asked, amused. "I'm scared." you replied. Jack softened a little and pulled you out from underneath the bed and held you in his arms "Nothing will ever get you as long as I'm here." he whispered.