When you go camping

*****BTW, my messaging isn't working right now..? So I'm sorry if I'm not returning your messages!!*****

Slenderman~ Slender sighed happily "This is absolutely perfect. A weekend in my favorite place with my three favorite girls in the world." He said, pulling you closer as he watched Sally and your sister play together. He kissed your cheek and pulled you into the tent, giving you a quick makeout session before taking the girls on a hike.

Jeff the Killer~ "This should be fun huh babe?" You asked Jeff, zipping your tent up. Jeff layed on top of his sleeping bag, pulling you down with him "Yeah, just me and my princess all alone for three days, this will be amazing beyond compare." He said, kissing your cheeks before putting sunscreen on them.

Ben Drowned~ "Uh, nature." Ben scolded, folding his arms. You had just finished putting the tent together when he said that. "Hey, don't be so grumpy, come on let's play a game." You said, running through the forest. Ben accepted your game of tag, only to trip over a root and twist his ankle, making him only want to cuddle you in the tent for the rest of the trip.

Eyeless Jack~ "Isn't it beautiful?" You asked, snuggling closer to Jack's side. He nodded, stroking your hair "But it doesn't compare to you." He said cheesly. You smiled and continued staring up at the stars, the moonlight shining down on the two of you as you showed him all the constellations in the sky.

Laughing Jack~ You continued to apply medicine to Jack's sunburn as he winced. "This sucks, what's so great about camping anyways? Sunburn, bug bites, and I'm all out of candy!" Jack pouted. You rolled your eyes and took his hand "Let me show you something.." You said, leading him to the beautiful candy colored sunset. Jack smiled and kissed you softly. "Maybe this isn't so bad.."

Masky~ You giggled again as Masky grabbed you from behind, kissing your cheeks. Camping right next to the river was the best idea Masky ever had. He splashed water at you again before you wrapped your legs around his waist and kissed him passionately, staying in the river all night.

Hoodie~ "Hoodie, Hoodie please you know I'm scared of heights!" You pleaded as Hoodie continued to climb. You had just unpacked your tent, when Hoodie decided to throw you over his shoulder and a climb you both to the top of a tree. Once to the top you lost it "What the hell was that f-" but he cut you of with a kiss. "L-look." He pointed to the perfectly blue sky. You smiled and sat back down in his lap, enjoying what he had showed you.

Ticci Toby~ You and and Toby cuddled next to each other, the bofire in front
of you making shadows leep across the forest. You smiled and pulled apart the sticky marshmallow on your hands. "Do you like your treat?" You asked Toby as he took a bite of his smores "Well, it isn't as good as pancakes, but it'll do." He said with a smile. You chuckled and rested your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat for the rest of the night.

Lost Silver~ You woke up to birds chirping as well as Silver's soft snoring. You smiled and layed your head next to his, playing with his hair. He woke up after about ten minutes, finding you right next to you. "You're cute when you're sleeping." You blushed. Sliver chuckled and kissed your nose, "I love being with y-you and o-only you, I t-think this is perfect for us."

Homicidal Liu/Sully~ You and Liu had a very long day of exploring the woods, and you were exhausted. Liu opened the tent for you as Sully smirked and grabbed your but. You rolled your eyes and got into your sleep bag. You closed your eyes, before you heard your sleeping bag unzip. "Liu, what are you doing, you know you have your own right?" You asked as he crawled in. "Yeah, but I'm sharing one with you babygirl." He said, resting his forehead on yours and wrapping his arms around you.