Eyeless Jack Lemon!

You and Jack were cuddling in bed, his arms wrapped around your frame tightly. You both had a nice day together, he had taken you out on multiple dates from sunrise to sunset before taking you home to hold you sweetly in his arms. You began to think of all the wonderful things Jack does for you, when a thought popped into your head. Because of all the things he does for you, you thought it would be nice if you gave him a little reward. You looked over at your mask-less Jack before sitting on top of him. Jack's pure black eyes looked at you before a questionable look formed upon his face. You smiled cutely before harshly kissing his lips, hungry for his taste.

He then understood what he was in for and softly lied you down, already sitting on top of you. His kisses became sweeter, yet distant, as if he were thinking of something. " What's wrong Jack?" you finally asked, breaking away from the kiss. He sighed "This isn't right for me to do to my girl, I don't want to make her feel like she has to do this." he admitted. You smiled at him before stroking his member through his jeans. "Jack, it isn't wrong if it's out of love, besides I want to do this." You said as a blush swept across his cheeks and he began to get a little harder. He gently pushed you down before removing all of your clothing.

Once fully removed, Jack looked back up at you for permission. "You're sure?" he asked. You nodded your head and grabbed his shoulders before he entered. Tears began to flow from your eyes as he penetrated through you, causing him to notice. He slowed down and kissed your tears before whispering the sweetest things to you. After you had gotten used to it, Jack began to speed up. Little did you know, he wouldn't be going soft for the entire night....