Did i just...!?

Why does this picture make me so happy???
Anyway! Here is the next part! I'll try to make it longer this time :3

Cole's pov
We started to search for the other guys, Jay said they was here, but he didn't know where.
Suddenly we saw someone pressed up in a corner, crying.
We knew that outfit and hair, his blonde locks were everywhere. It was raining and it was cold wind. He looked up, his eyes were red and filled by tears.
We walked over to him and sat down beside him on each side. "Hey Green-machine, whats wrong?" I said and patted his head gently. "You... Guys... Help me" he stuttered. "With what?" Jay asked in a light tone.
He stood up and we saw the big wound on his stomach, it was bleeding much.
"What happend!" I screamed, he sat down again and sobbed in pain. "B-boulder..." He sobbed. "It could have been... Worse (sob) but Kai s-saved (sob) me" he started crying again.

"Where is Kai now?" I asked, Llolyd shook his head and said: "i don't know..."
"Ok i will help Lloyd, and you will try to find Kai" Jay said, i nodded.

Kai's pov
I was terrified, i saved Lloyd and then ran away without even asking him if he was okay. I'm so mean! I was still running, my feet hurt and i was about to lose my breath. I was bleeding from my chest, it hurt like hell. Focus Kai! I couldn't focus, if i don't focus soon, i will trip!

"Wooah!" I tripped, i fell on my knees. They started bleeding too, i panted and let some tears fall down on my bare feet. It wasn't because i was hurt or sad, i was crying because of the wind in my eyes and the ice-cold rain. I stood up again and looked around after a cave or something, ineeded to find a place to sleep through the night.

I hadn't eaten in three whole days, but i didn't want to hunt down any animals. I'm not that kind of a person. I saw a cave and went into it, the cave was big and it was kind of warm, not warm, but not cold either. "I'm sorry mom... Just when you left me, it just seems like i started loosing myself"

"And i keep loosing the people i love the most, i just run away from them..." I walked out of the cave and looked up at the stars. "Dad... i am so sorry for not becoming the son you wanted me to become, i am not a blacksmith, i am a ninja... i am so sorry for not living up to what you wanted me to be, you must be really dissapointed..." "Sorry Nya, for not being the big brother you needed... Sorry for not being there when you needed me the most... sorry for not believing you... i'm so sorry for running away from you..." i whispered to myself, in pain, it's the truth that i can't live up to what everyone else want me to that hurt me the most.

I went inside the cave again, i sat down and let the sadness flow over, not even caring to hold it back anymore. I cried, it hurt me, the thoughts i had every single night since mom and dad left. I can't say i don't miss them...

Cole pov
I ran over stones and rivers, i knew he was near. I could feel it inside me, i know it. And i know he is hurt, he is telling himself he is not worth it again. He told me this a long time ago, he told me it because he knew i felt the same way about me. I saw blood-marks everywhere, he was probably hurt by the boulder as well. I saw a cave and a dark shadow moving around in the cave.

I went into the cave and looked at him. "Kai? are you alright?" I asked and poked his arm. He slapped my arm, dragged me down to him and hugged me. "C-Cole..." He said, he tugged my shirt. I rubbed his back for comfort. He cried silently, i asked him lightly: "What wrong, Kai?"

"I'm sorry for not living up to what everyone wanted me to become..." He sobbed, i pulled him closer to me cried harder. "Why?" I asked. "Because i became something noone wanted me to, Dad wanted me to become a blacksmith, and mom wanted me to become a good boy with good grades at school..." "And look at me now, i am a bloody, ninja-mess..." He cried. "No... you are perfect, Kai!" "Don't say such things..." I tried, he hugged me and said: "Thanks, but that's not true..."

"Stop! Don't lie to yourself like that, Kai!" I scolded him. "You are a perfect boy, with a great heart, with innocence, with empathy for others and we all love you... I do too, like everyone else does" I said, and looked at him. He stared me with big, red eyes, full of tears. Tears rolled down his face and didn't stop. Oh how badly i wanted them to stop falling, everything would be better if they did!

Why can't the world be less cruel and sad, make the world happy and full of nice people. Holding tight at the people they love, and stop bullying and hating. Because everyone is perfect in their own way!

"Thanks, Cole... That made me feel alot better" Kai sobbed and pulled me closer into a hug. "That's my job, i am going to make you happy, no matter what! Just like you do all the time" I said and smiled at him. "Have i ever made you feel this happy?" Kai asked me. "Of course you have, you have done what you had to do" "Make me feel happy, and make me thing i am worth it, that's why i do this to you too" I said and hugged him harder.

Omg guys! Long time no writing xD I'm sorry about that, but i hope that will make up for it!

Hope you enjoyed everybody~

I love you!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara