Chapter 18

Lana's POV

Marina wants to marry me. She asked me to marry her. She's going to be my wife. Is she coming now? Is she on her way? Is she still in England? I have so many questions yet no answers. I sit in front of the tv, still holding my phone with trembling hands. I decide to take a little nap and head upstairs, still holding my phone I lay down on my bed. And with a smile I slowly fall asleep.

---

I wake up by my mom shaking me like, heavily. "Mom, mom! What are you doing?!" I basically yell at her. "Oh, sorry Elizabeth, but there's a surprise for you downstairs." She replies smiling with what looks like, tears in her eyes? I get off the bed and fix my hair and makeup for as much as possible and head downstairs, once down my mom covers my eyes so I don't 'ruin the fun!' as she says it. She guides me to the living room carefully, once there she slowly takes her hands away, revealing a Marina in a proposing position in front of me. I don't know where to look, because looking into her eyes causes my eyes to tear up, but I guess I have to look at her. "Elizabeth, I know you already said yes but you weren't there, so it was a little unreal, wasn't it?" She asks, and I nod quickly, holding my hands together in front of me. "So, my dear, dear Elizabeth, do you want to marry m-" "Yes Marina, yes I do!" I cut her off, pull her up and hug her tightly as I kiss her passionately. Once she pulls her lips away from mine and wipes my tears away she slowly slides the ring onto my finger.

As we're all snuggled up on the couch my dad walks into the living room. "Darling, your mother and I are going out of tonight for the night, so you girls can have some fun." He says to me, and I smile and nod. "Thanks dad." I reply, and with that he puts on his jacket and leaves the house with my mom. About ten seconds after they left the house her lips meet mine, and I kiss her back passionately. She lays me down on the couch and crawls on top of me. Kissing my neck softly, leaving little love bites. I softly stop her, and her face meets mine. "No more hickeys, understood?" I say to her, and she can't help but giggle at how serious my face is. "Yes, honey, understood. But listen to this. Not on your neck, but, for example. Your chest, tummy, etc?" She asks me. I think about it for a second. She really wants it. She really wants me to know I'm hers. "Well.. Don't make it too crazy, okay?" I reply, and her face lights up. "I promise, I won't do nothing you don't want." She says, and with that she grabs my hand to pull my upstairs.

And upstairs we go.