Chapter 11

Marina's POV

She's mine. Or well, she'll soon be. Her body is so beautiful now that she's all undressed. Her breasts are just the right size and her nether regions.. God fuck me. I lean in to suck on her neck softly making her gasp, but as I start sucking hard a moan escapes her mouth. I pull my mouth away and I see a small hickey. She'll notice it later, I think to myself and smirk. From there I start moving down her body, my lips trailing over her soft, satin-like skin. As I arrive at her breasts I decide that her right one gets my most attention as I start sucking on that nipple while groping her other one. Her moans sound like music to my ears and I want to hear more of it. Instead of groping her other breasts I start trailing down her body with that hand. Drawing tiny circles on her stomach while still sucking on her nipple, even nibbling softly. As my hand arrives at her nether regions I slowly start rubbing two of my fingers up and down between her wet folds. She's so wet. Did I get her this wet?

After a few, teasing minutes of just rubbing and sucking I hear this: "M-Marina.. Can you please, please.. Fuck me". I thought you'd never ask, love. As soon as her sentence is over I slip both my fingers inside of her and start thrusting them softly. This makes her moan a million times louder than sucking on her nipples. I want to make her beg for it. I want to hear her say what she wants, so my thrusting stays as soft as I began until she speaks again: "Marina! C-Come on! Fuck me already!" God that sounds hot. "What do you want, hun?" I ask her in the most teasing way. "..E-Eat me out.." She shyly responds. I heard it, but I want to hear her repeat it. "What, I couldn't hear you?" I say, and just as she's about to speak my thrusting gets a lot faster, making it hard for her to speak normally. "I want yOU TO Eat me oUT!" She blurts out. And she gets what she wants. I slowly pull my fingers out as I get off the bed and kneel down besides it, pulling her closer so her wet, almost glistening folds are close to my mouth. At first I give her a long, teasing lick. All the way from bottom to top, causing her to shiver and shake. I then slip my tongue in and wiggle it inside, and well, eating her out basically. After a while of eating out her deliciously sweet nether regions I slip my two fingers back in and suckle on her clit, deciding to make her cum this way. Which she does soon after I slip them back in. And hard she does it. Even though her moans are almost screams of pleasure they sound angelic. I work her through her orgasm and when she finally stops shivering and shaking I pull my fingers out. She's breathing heavily. I stand up to look at her. Did I almost finger her into a coma? I chuckle to myself. "How was it?" I ask her. It takes a while for her to respond but she finally does. "It was the best sex ever!" She replies as she finally found the strength to sit herself up right. I walk towards her and sit half on her lap, half on her bed. Kissing her passionately while my hands are straddled around her neck. I loved this girl. I loved everything about her, the way she speaks, the way she laughs, the way she cums. "Is it okay if I take a shower real quick?" She asks me. "Sure. As long as I can come with you." I joke, but she seems to take it literally as she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the bathroom.

I couldn't contain myself while showering. We made out some more and I made her cum again. She's driving me crazy. And I needed her to be mine as soon as possible.