Chapter 2

Lana's POV

As my eyes slowly flutter open from a long slumber after a long night I find myself in Ashley's bed being spooned by her. I try and loosen myself from her grip, which goes fairly easy, I must say. Not feeling the need to do my daily routine I just put my hair up in a loose bun, putting on my favorite oversized shirts and start to head down towards the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. I'm kind of jealous of her, living alone already while I'm still stuck with my parents and my sister, Chuck. Finishing my sandwich I move to the living room and let myself fall down onto her couch, at the same time she comes down the stairs, making herself a sandwich as well.

"So, Liz," I hear her say from out of the kitchen. "last night you told me about someone you met at that club, didn't you? Why don't you tell me more about her?" I almost choked on my sandwich hearing her ask that. Do I really have to explain I'm in love with a.. with a singer? "Oh, uh, you see.." I couldn't get out anything that made any sense at all. I felt stupid. She was famous, I wasn't. She had everything she wanted, I just lived a simple life. "She uh, she wasn't actually there. I, I fell in love with a singer I heard there." I felt my body tense up as I say it. I didn't only feel stupid, the whole thing was stupid. And I needed to get it out of my head as soon as possible. "...Well? Tell me more about her!" Ashley finally says after a long, awkward silence. "You're not weirded out by it?"I ask. "No ofcourse not! I think it has something cute to it. Like, unreachable love." Thanks Ashley, thanks for rubbing it in. "Aha. Well, her name is Marina, and her stage name is Marina and the Diamonds, and every time she finishes a concert she says 'I'm Marina and you're my Diamonds!'. She's half Greek, half Welsh and she has this beautiful brown hair and, and.. she's an angel." I say, smiling as I look down at my feet. By now Ashley has joined me in the living room and sat down on the other couch. "Awww, my little Lizzy is in looooove." She teases me, causing me to blush lightly. "You could always contact her through e-mail. Or you could just casually call her manager and tell him you want to bang his client." Ashley says, trying to cheer me up. "I mean, she wouldn't reply to me, would she?" I say. "If you don't try you'll never know hun." She replies. Which is true, and I should probably just go for it.

By noon I'm all dressed up, as I go grab my stuff and get ready to leave. I give her a kiss on her cheek and a hug and call a taxi, ready to go home.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry if the story sucks so far but(t) that's because it's my first story.
Are there any things you want to see happening in the story? Tell me!

xx