Chapter 6

Marina's POV

Elizabeth's doing something to me. Her dark Auburn hair, her soft green eyes, her soothing voice. I don't know what it is, but I want to spend more time with her. Marina, you're not going to date a fan. Woah hold on, who said something about dating? I didn't say she's doing something to me like that. Marina.. You're falling for her, just wait and you'll see. Yeah right. "Hey we could go back to my hotelroom, watch some movies together? If you're okay with it that is." I ask her. Fuck! What did I just do?!  "Well.. If you want to spend more time together we could go back to my place? I have the house for me alone so.." She replies. I can't believe it. Did she just agree with it?

And here I am, walking with a beautiful girl to her house. Did I just get picked up? Was she flirting with me? Am I flirting with her? All these questions and no answers. "We're here!" She says, causing me to look up. And all I see is a giant house, almost like a god damn mansion. "Elizabeth, this is your house?" I reply. "Well, my parents house, but technically it's mine for two weeks. Oh, and you can call me Liz." She responds. Liz. God that sounds cute. She is cute. Stop it Marina! "Well, Liz, from the outside it looks absolutely amazing.

When we're inside she shows me some of her favorite movies, and I choose one to watch. A horror movie. As she gets some snacks I ask if it's okay if I check out her house and she's fine with that, so up the stairs I go. I don't spend too much time looking in all the rooms, that's kinda creepy. But then I open a door and I step into a room with at least 3/5th covered in posters of me. I stand there in awe, not knowing what to think and what not. She's probably just a fan. A HUGE fan that is. I quickly leave and head downstairs. "You have such a nice house, I'm so jealous of you." I say, hoping she won't ask where I all looked and where not. "Why thank you! I really like it here. Hence why I still live with my parents." She says kinda shy. Is she ashamed of living with her parents? Oh well, none of my business anyways.

Lana's POV

As Marina's upstairs checking out my house I set up some snacks, and put in the dvd. This is so awesome, she's here with me! In my house! I then hear footsteps, I assume she's coming down. She compliments my house and then lets herself fall onto my couch in the most elegant way. How is everything she does so perfect? I slowly sit myself down on the couch aswell. Legs crossed over eachother while she's all curled up. I don't mind. She's cute like this.

Halfway through the movie she grabbed a pillow to hide her face behind. So. Adorable. "Need someone to protect you?" I joke, knowing she won't say yes. "I-If you don't mind? I get scared easily.." She replies. What? What? Is she being serious? I pat the spot next to me, and she quickly scoots over to me, cuddling up to me. Fuck. Fuck! I can feel my heart pound out of my chest.

The movie ends and I'm left on the couch with an almost trembling Marina in my arms. I slowly try to let go of her but she grabs my arms ever so gently. "Please, a little longer." She wants this. She wants to be held like this. By me. "Marina are you ok-" I'm interrupted by her pressing her lips tightly against mine, with one of her hands she holds my face softly. Caressing my cheek. I slowly close my eyes, letting the moment happen. She's kissing me. Her lips are against mine. She pulls away her lips and we both open our eyes. It stays silent for what seems to be forever. "Liz, I.." She stutters. I don't know what to say, I just sit there all confused. Speak, idiot! "I think, I think you should go.." I reply. What?! What the fuck did I just say?! She looks hurt. I hurt her. She quickly gets off my couch and heads towards the door. I'm not even walking after her as she leaves.

I hear my door slam shut, she left.