Prologue

~Dipper ~
My hair got a little darker. I still have my blue coat, orange shirt, my hat, and light green shorts that go to my knees. I carry around all the journals and have a backpack full of books, paper, pencils, and pens.

Things are going great. It's been years since I left Gravity falls, I came back after all this time. I'm now continuing to do great uncle Ford's research, and I'm writing another journal. Journal number 4.

I sort of wanted to stay back home but what's holding me back? Mabel got herself married, it's been a month since her marriage. Mom and dad moved away, and my girlfriend and me just broke up a week ago. I needed a fresh new start. I still needed answers from this town, that's why I came back...
I walk into the Mystery shack and get greeted by Soos.

"Hey dude. It's been a while."

He hugs me and I pat his back.

"It's been forever!"

"So how you doing?"

"I'm doing fine."

He leads me up the stairs to my old room. I pull my things down on the bed and start unpacking.

We both catch up and talk about things. Turns out Wendy got married and moved away, Everyone else got married or moved away. Soos stayed to take care of the shack after great uncle Stan have it to him.

I go out later trying to find out more about the town. When I was 12 I didn't really do anything!

We hear a knock on the door. I walk over and open the door slightly, I peak my head out to see who it was. My eyes widen, I backed away from the down.

"No...No! Your supposed to be dead!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the prologue is a little short. I have lots of plans for this book. I hope you all stay tuned. ^_^
~Gaby