Prologue

Tae pov ~

I went to my locker and opened it. An envelope fell out. At first I thought it was just a paper from last class, since I was in such a hurry to push everything back in. I crouched down to the floor and picked it up. It was quite heavy and there was something inside. I was just about to open it when Jungkook ran up to me. What if the envelope had something important inside. If Jungkook saw it he would probably try to either take it from me and brake it or take it and lose it. That boy is so reckless. My history folder was still open so I put the note inside of it, I'll read it later I thought.
"Yo, whaddup?" He asked me.
"Dude your English is so bad seriously" I answered back in a calm voice.
"Are you implying that your English is better than mine?"
All I could do was roll my eyes. If I answer in Korean what the hell do you think?
"Yah!" He shouted right into my ear. "Lela's birthday is coming up soon and I want to do something horrible towards her!"
"Wae? (Why)" I asked with a confused look.
"Because on my birthday she gave me a present and as fast as I opened it I thought I would die" Jungkook said.
All I could do was give him a confused look, sometimes I really don't understand this boy.
"She had filled the freaking box up with worms and cockroaches! Of course that wasn't enough, she filmed the whole thing on her phone and sent it to everyone!" Jungkook continued.
"Wait, so why exactly are you mad with her? Doesn't that mean that she filmed her own pure evilness?" I asked.
"I screamed like a little girl!" Jungkook was angry, it was easy to tell because he always turned his hands into fists and he couldn't stand still. He was walking back and forth. Jungkook was about to say something when Lela walked past. He was clearly going to say something about her but he didn't want the next thing to be a pigs head. She did all of this because Jungkook pretended to be my boyfriend. Seriously, she actually fell for it, sometimes she's just too stupid. Lela waved as she walked past us. Once she turned the corner Jungkook punched my locker shut. Dude what the hell are you doing!? Why would you do that? Why my locker are you actually stupid? Those are a few things I wanted to scream at him but I didn't.
"Are you okay?" I asked
He just looked at me with a painful look. My gaze fell down to his right hand, he was left handed but always hit things (and people) with his right, that was bleeding. He really hates that girl. Jungkook would probably kill me just to set her up for a murder and send her away for good. I didn't say anything cause I didn't need to. He just started walking on his own. With me by his side. Towards the nurse. But damn did I forget something? I feel like something's missing. Well whatever got to take "my boy" to the nurse.
____________________________
Author's note ~
Hi! This is my first story and I hope you enjoyed it so far. Since this is my first time writing please leave feedback on my story! I'd love to hear what you thought about it!!
///Author A