Cam (punishment)

You and your boyfriend Cameron Dallas went on vacation to Florida. Today you guys planned to go to Magic Kingdom. It was raining so you guys took the bus that went from your resort to Magic Kingdom. It was basically just you two and some families in the back. You loved the rain but you despised being wet, with your hair being all frizzy and your clothes sticking to you. It bothered you so much, so you said to Cam "ugh I hate being wet I don't think I can make it through today, it's supposed to pour later". Cam being Cam decides to respond with "oh don't worry I'll make sure of it" cam winked seductively at you. At that moment you just realized what you said, Cam was always very dirty minded. He started to put his hand on your knee and slowly move up to your upper thigh, squeezing. You couldn't help but moan, at least it was quiet. "And that's all I had to do to have this effect on you" he whispered, once again, seductively. Cam then made his way to your clit, which you could already tell was wet. Making figure eights all over made you twitch because of how slow he was going. You finally got to the park and ran off the bus with Cam right behind you.

*skips to when you guys are about to leave Magic Kingdom*

After going on some roller coasters and going to a few shops you guys were getting ready to leave. It started pouring just like the forecast said. "Great" you said sarcastically eager.(I don't think that's grammatically correct but whatever). Cam put on his hoodie and so did you. Cameron pulled out the umbrella and you guys got close to eachother and your backs were against the store wall. Out of no where Cam starts rubbing your butt which was like pretty decent, you did the 30 day squat challenge over and over again for 5 months too so it was pretty decent. Then he squeezed your ass which made you twitch. It was your weakness and he discovered that awhile ago. You then told him that you guys should probably leave because it was raining and you've been there for awhile anyways. "Yeah I wouldn't want you to get any more wet than you already are" Cam replied smirking at you. So you bit your lip just to give him a little tease back. Then you moved in front of him and brushed your ass against his dick. Now angry Cam grabbed your shin (I just realized that your shin is by your leg, I'm really bad with naming bones so we'll just say he grabbed your arm. I'm only keeping this mistake up so you guys can see that I'm bad with bones). After he grabbed your arm you guys ran out of the park, him dragging you because you couldn't even do a push up. Don't even try to mention running😂. You guys just made the bus and you were both silent the entire ride.

*skip to you and cam in your room*

"You know that I'm the only one that can tease, now I'm going to take a shower and you better behave". Turned on right now you say "ok daddy" that always makes him basically do anything you say. "Not this time y/n I'm going to win" Cam angrily replied. You just rolled you eyes and planned what you would do.

*skip to Cam getting out of the shower*

You were just laying down in a stripper looking outfit and to your surprise Cam walks out and says " Are you looking to get punished?!" you just reply as seductively as you can "yes daddy, what do you think"?.
A/N- I'm so sorry for how long this is it was a little more than 630 words whoops. But there WILL BE A PART 2 so enjoy. The Part 2 will basically just be the actual dirty stuff so. Bye loves see you soon.