Chapter Eighteen

Sorry it took so long. Enjoy it!

<3 JMarie

"Surprise!" A group of his family and friends screamed out as he and Christina entered an old warehouse rented out for his birthday celebration.

"Oh, thanks y'all," Jason said with total shock on his face.

He began looking around from face to face, Will and Quincey were there, so were his parents and brothers, along with a few family members, his football team and also many girls and guys from school.

When Christina began driving him pass downtown Atlanta he knew she was up to something, but he didn't know it would be this good. He was all smiles at this surprise.

"Did you have something to do with this?" Jason asked Christina.

"I helped but it was mainly Will, Quincey, and your mom."

He looked around the warehouse, it was very spacious. There was a DJ on one wall and refreshments on another. The walls were made of bricks and one could tell the place was old but it had an uniqueness to it, which Jason liked.

Turning he gave Christina a hug then went to go thank his mom and best friends.

"So, how 'bout we get this party started?!" Jason yelled. Then the DJ turned on a new hit song.

He watched Christina walk over to where her girls stood for a second before he went after her. No matter how much time he spent with her, it never seemed like enough. Every time they were together all he wanted to do was keep her close so everyone would know that she was his.

When it came to Christina there was no shame in his game. There were many of days where he acted like this vulnerable shy boy who he wasn't familiar with. Jason had never experienced that guy until her and he didn't think there would ever be a girl to do that to him again.

"Hey girls," Jason said to them but making eye contact with

Christina.

"Happy belated birthday!" Farrah, Faith, and Jennifer said loudly in unison.

He smiled. "Thank you. Can I talk to you, Chriss?"

She nodded and began to follow him into a corner away from everybody. "What do you want to talk about?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. I just wanted you to myself for a second."

Christina smiled, reaching out and rubbing her fingers along his cheek. "That's really sweet. But you should go enjoy your party. Will and Quincey worked really hard on this for you."

"I will. We'll dance together later, right?"

She grinned. "Of course. I'll be your best for last."

He smiled back while pulling her into his arms. "And I'll be

yours," he said before kissing her.

There was a lot of passion in this kiss and there was also a

slowness to it. He liked it and could tell she did, too. Christina was the one to pull away as she always was.

"Now go enjoy your party," she said.

"Alright, alright." Jason walked away, putting space in between them but looking over his shoulder at her gazing after him as he did.

The party was crazy. Everybody danced and got wild with DJ Rocz. Jason enjoyed his surprise party except for the conflicts that happened with some girls getting into it over he said, she said stuff. He didn't care for that too much. He hated when people, girls or boys, started fighting at a party, he felt they just tried to draw attention to themselves. That's why those girls were put out.