Falling in Love for the First Time

Hey. This is the first story I've put on Wattpad and I'm really nervous about letting people read it. But I'm taking a chance and just tell me what you think. Is it bad? Or not? I need somw feedback. Thanks for reading. And hopefully you enjoy!

<3 JMarie

Chapter One

Jason Rock, the supposedly sexiest guy in school, not that it wasn't true, Christina thought. Christina Block was the new girl to the school this year and she'd never heard of him until just a couple weeks ago. Ever since her first day to Glenferd High all she has heard is 'Jason Rock this, Jason Rock that.' Like none of these girls had anything better to talk about, it was driving her insane. Christina knew what it was like to always be the subject of a conversation but Jason Rock had her beat by a long shot!

Mr. Rock was certainly fine. A little over six feet tall, mocha chocalate skin tone, deep brown eyes and a faded hair cut...

"Bing! Bing! Bing!" The bell knocked Christina out of her daydream and she was glad the weekend was here, because she was in need of one.

"Excuse me," Christina said to the girl standing in front of her locker.

"Oh. I'm sorry," the girl said back, moving out of the way.

Christina just nodded her head, bending over to enter her

combination. It never worked the first time but today she got lucky. Christina was in a big rush to get to her car and start her weekend. It was her best friend, Jennifer's birthday tomorrow and she was taking her out for the night.

As Christina closed her locker and turned around, she saw her friend, Kaylie. She waved at her and began to walk through the nearly empty halls. Turning the corner, Christina bumped into someone and felt herself falling to the ground.

"Oh damn. Are you all right? I'm sorry. I should've been watching for other people..." the guy that collided with Christina stammered off. "Why are you laughing?" he asked seriously.

Christina laughed, getting up from the floor, "To get you to stop talking. I'm fine and it was an accident. No one's fault. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm Jason Rock by the way."

Christina finished wiping off her butt and nodded her head, smiling softly. "I know who you are. It's kinda hard not to. I'm Christina Block."

"You're really pretty." He smiled at her, taking in her beauty. "I've never seen you around here. Are you new?"

Christina tried not to roll her eyes at him but then they did it with their own will. She had guys tell her she was pretty through the past couple of years but she found it as a bunch of bull. Especially coming from a guy like Jason. He probably told girls all the time they were pretty or sexy. Christina looked him up and down and all she wanted to do was walk away and go to her car.

But her mom and dad taught her more manners than that.

"Thanks," she finally said, plastering on a fake smile. "And no, not really. I've been here since the school year started."

"No, it's fine. I like giving pretty girls compliments." He smiled again, looking her up and down.

"Oh my gosh! You are such a flirt."

"Yes, I am. But you've appreciated my compliments," he said confidently.

Christina smiled coolly. "FYI Jason not every girl wants you."

"Yeah, yeah. That's what all the ones that play hard to get say."

She smiled again and began walking away.