Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys. Sorry it's taken me forever to update. I've just been busy lately but I promise I'll try to update more often now. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote or comment if you like.

<3 JMarie

Chapter Fifteen

The night of the Homecoming dance finally arrived after a chaotic Homecoming week. The week was full of fun at school and everyone was excited for the big game on Friday. The Glenford Patriots won an intense game although many thought they would lose. But when Will threw Jason that amazingly long pass. The two were said to be the MVPs of the game.

Jason felt incredibly anxious but excited at the moment. Anxious about seeing Christina all dressed up and not being able to keep his hands off her. He was excited about the game yesterday and scoring the winning touchdown. Also just going to be able to hold Christina in his arms later.

He was driving over to her house to pick her up so they could go to the dance. He had to admit he was also worried. Worried about how Christina would react to girls asking him to dance. He'd never actually had a date going to a school dance before and she would be his first.

So far Christina hadn't cared about girls talking to him, giving him hugs, and asking him out on dates and hookups. She'd always say she was the one that had the guy and she trusted him. He believed her because she never showed any signs of jealousy. That's what he liked most about her. Her confidence that he was trustworthy and for her he was.

Jason pulled into Christina's driveway, turned off the engine, and walked to the door. He rang the doorbell and waited exactly thirty seconds before Mr. Block opened it.

"Jason," he said. "You're a little late. Aren't you?"

He was late but it was only by a few minutes and he called

Christina beforehand. He looked up at Mr. Block. He's playing the intimidating father today, he thought. Donnovan Block Sr. would usually switch off and decide which day he would like Jason. And today he didn't like him so far. "Yes, Mr. Block I am a little late, but I called Christina to let her know," he finally said.

"Hmm. Come in," he said stepping aside.

"Thank you," Jason responded while stepping through the door.

There was a moment of silence between the two before Jason spoke again. "Thanks for coming to the game yesterday. It meant a lot to see you and Mrs. Block in the stands."

"Well you invited us and it was a great game," he responded.

There was another moment of silence between them but Jason wondered what was taking Christina so long. The dance

had already started a half hour ago and they needed to be there before nine, which was in thirty minutes.

"Jason!"

He heard a her voice saying his name with excitement and lifted his head to see his sexy ass girlfriend dressed in a tube top satin hunter green dress with a scrunched up hem that stopped a few inches above her knees, but hugged her body lusiously. He couldn't help but stare at her from head to toe. She looked so damn sexy in that dress.

"Christina," he said finally finding his voice. "You look amazing."

She smiled. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

Jason chuckled. "Ready to go?"

She nodded her head and went to the door, ready to open it...

"Wait young lady. What time does this dance end?" her father asked.

"Twelve daddy," she said.