Chapter Fourteen

Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile but I hope you've all been enjoying my book so far. I actually changed the title to 'I Fell in Love with You, Jerk!' Anyways sweet readings and remember votes and comments are always welcomed.

<3 JMarie

Chapter Fourteen

An half of a hour later after taking Simba home and Christina finding her phone in her parents' bathrom. Jason stood in the kitchen ordering a pizza while Christina went up to his room to put Ciara in his bed for a little nap.

He was somewhat confused on where she and Shawn stood together. She said she was happy that they were friends again. When did that happen? Jason knew that guy had to be up to something, because no guy under any circumstances would show up with a bouquet of red roses and be rejected infront of a school he didn't even attend and then a few days

later he's okay with being just friends. Oh yes! He was definitely up to something and he was damn sure going to find out what.

Turning around he saw Christina leaning against the doorjam... Damn, she sure as hell could wear a pair of Daisy Dukes, he thought.

She licked her lips, something he wanted to do. Earlier when they kissed her lips tasted of strawberries. And now they were just calling him to come and taste them one more time. He'd give anything to kiss her right about now.

"Baby, you are so sexy," Jason declared as she made her way to him.

"Am I?" She frowned but then tried to hide it with a small smile.

"Baby," he said, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her close against his body. "You're more beautiful than you are sexy though."

That made her grin. "Tell me what else you think of me."

He looked down into her eyes as he ran his hand up and down her back slowly. "I think you're funny but in more of a smartass way, smart, caring, intense, fun. And oh, yeah... a very good kisser." He smiled.

"Why intense?" Christina asked.

"Because when you look at me or into my eyes you do it with so much intensity like you're trying to analyze every depth of me and who I am."

Her eyebrows rose and then she stood on her tiptoes and whispered, "Kiss me."

Pulling her closer he leaned down and gave her butterfly kisses on the forehead, the tip of her nose, her left cheek and then her right. "I meant on my lips," she said pulling away and out of his arms.

"I know but I wanted to kiss you somewhere else for a change."

Christina leaned back against the marble island counter and stared up at Jason. She had that intensity in her eyes- analyzing him and his soul. The intensity that was so intense that it brought goose bumps to his skin and made him quiver.

He took a deep breath and then moved to her until his body was flat against hers again. Jason put his hands on either sides of her face while leaning down and capturing her lips with his.

This kiss was so hot and wild that it caused Christina to moan from deep down in her throat making his heart rate increase. Jason let her lips go and kissed her on the forehead one more time. "Was that better?" he asked as his heart beat slowed down.

Christina smiled up at him. "Much."

He chuckled and released her face as the doorbell rang. "I'm gonna go get that. It's probably the pizza."

"Okay and I'll go wake up Ciara."

Jason nodded as she walked away to the staircase. Damn, he thought. He was beginning to fall harder than he ever thought he would and it scared him to know that she could've the one. That Christina could be his first true love. The only girl he'd ever love with his entire heart.