Colonist Slot 16: Audrey H. Williams

Name: Audrey H. Williams

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Nation: United States of America

Position: Historian

Appearance: Audrey is 5'4" and is horizontally gifted, but vertically challenged. She has long, curly black hair that goes just past her shoulders. Her doe eyes are dark brown and surrounded by long, thick lashes. Audrey's cheeks are always a rosy red, which complements her dark skin. Many people compliment her award winning smile.

Personality: Audrey is a bubbly and optimistic person. She's willing to help anyone who needs it, but don't betray her because just like her favorite animal, the elephant, Audrey never forgets. She has hyperthymesia, which helps her remember humanity's history. It's also why they decided to bring her on board. Audrey is very shy, but once she warms up to you she will not shut up. Her three favorite pastimes are reading, writing, and eating. She's always been nervous around other people, which is hard when you're an extrovert. Audrey is beyond pumped to be leaving Earth; she's always been fascinated with the stars. Plus, there's really nothing else left for her here. She's hoping to find a better life in space, one that makes her happy.

Token: A set of journals her ex-husband gave her as a fifth anniversary present

Other: