Colonist Slot 20: Demetrius Vittore

Name: Demetrius Vittore

Age: Twenty; 20

Gender: Male

Nation of Origin: Italy

Position: Custodian/Janitor

Appearance: Demetrius has wavy black hair, flipping and flopping to somehow shape itself around his skull. With a jawline that could impale a man, eyes to infuse others with discomfort, and lanky arms that frighten, one would never expect his smile to be so grand as it is. It is otherworldly and bright, normally accommodating some kind of laugh, his chest doubling over to heave a chuckle. His hands are an odd aesthetic of skin and vein, mixing well with his tanner skin tone.

Personality: Demetrius is a nervous little boy trapped behind a wall of flirtatious words and a desire to hug. However, he is never seen crossing the boundaries of personal space, always in love with those unreachable and asking before an embrace may occur. Not shy, but endearing, Demetrius is someone that lurks in the background without the motifs of creepiness and oddity- though, some may mistake him as just that, a stalker. He is unfortunately family-oriented and the necessity for a close bloodline often gets in the way; friends are family, too, but those are dissipated and not present in his life. A young man that sparks with happiness, Demetrius is silent. He is unprovoked, unapparent, and unseen.

Token: His childhood stuffed bear, whom he named Demetrius Vittore the Stuffed Second.

Other: