Colonist Slot 4: Marielle Dupain

Name: Marielle Dupain

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Nation of Origin: France

Position: Botanist and Dendrologist - she's a part of the scientists working to grow things on Danu, or control and examine the natural wildlife, whatever it may be.

Appearance: Tousled dark hair frames Marielle's face, not quite touching her shoulders. Her makeup is usually impeccably framing her brown eyes, despite her claims of not messing with that stuff. Marielle likes to think herself sloppy, and dresses in loose, brightly colored sweaters that would be better off in the eighties underneath the pristine white coat she wears in the lab. She's a bit on the short side, and built petitely, often swallowed in crowds and ignored when the tall men are talking.

Personality: As smart as Marielle is, you'd think she'd have learned to talk to people, but she spends most of her time quiet and studying, still not quite ready to accept that people out there know more than her. She has a slight superiority complex when it comes to talking about her field, since she's the youngest botanist she knows on the ship, and takes pride in being a tomboy and not liking pink. She can be insufferably boring when you try to talk to her about flower reproduction, but she tries to be sweet.

Token: She has a silver necklace in the shape of a ladybug that she's had since she was little and wears all the time, when it's not dangerous.

Other: She often starts speaking in rapid french when she's upset or wants to show off.