Colonist Slot 18: Axelle Haumann

Name: Axelle Haumann (ak-SELL)

Age: 25

Gender: Female

Nation of Origin: Belgium, but due to her modeling contract, she has been all over America and many other European countries. Belgium, however, is her one and only true home.

Position: Model- Working in filming propaganda, commercials, or any needed advertisements.

Appearance: With long bleached blonde hair hangs down in loose waves on Axelle's shoulders, complemented by her bright sapphire eyes, no one can really doubt that Axelle is a model. Everything about her screams perfection, from her perfect hourglass figure to her petite nose on her flawless skin. Makeup always adorns her face, complemented with the most stylish of clothing. Like other models, Axelle is tall, but not overly so, and is incredibly thin. One would have to look hard to find any blemish anywhere on Axelle's appearance.

Personality: Staying true to both the model and Belgian stereotype, Axelle is not a nice person. She'd rather be on a beach in California getting ready for a photoshoot than flying to some uninhabited planet made of dust, but her boss thought it would be great for their company. She's incredibly sarcastic and bitter if she doesn't get what she wants, and never even bothers to act otherwise. She is impatient, and cuts right to the point, never flourishing her words or actions unless absolutely necessary. However, she does have a sense of humor, mostly made of sarcasm, but never really sees any use to put it in place.

Token: Her cell-phone. Even though she knows that there is no reception in space, and that it will lose charge quickly, she never goes anywhere without it. At least it has a camera, and selfies are all that matter, amirite?

Other: