Colonist Slot 7: Ezequiel Arroyo

Name: Ezequiel Arroyo (EZ - EE - KI - UL R - OH - YO)

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Nation Of Origin: Puerto Rico

Position: Hunter And Gatherer

Appearance: Ezequiel is physically stunning. His curly chocolate hair messily covers his oval shaped head. His hair also covers his thick eyebrows, which perfectly matches the shade of his hair. A tanned skin tone covers his whole muscular body perfectly, making people swoon. Ezequiel's small, almond-shaped eyes are the color of striking, storm clouds on a rainy day. Short lashes complete his eye's appearance. Stubble surrounds Ezequiel's chin, completely covering his sharp and chiseled jawline. Thin pink lips are placed upon Ezequiel's face. His lips cover his pearly white teeth, which when he smiles, people say they shine brighter than the sunlight. He is a good height and lean, standing at 5"9 and weight 160lbs. Admittedly, Ezequiel is a handsome lad.

Personality: Ezequiel Arroyo is a strong, resourceful eighteen-year-old who is far more mature than his age would suggest. People have described Ezequiel as being an independent survivalist, lethal, but good at thinking outside the box. His past hardships have made him a natural survivor, and he will endure hardship and hard work to preserve her own life and the life of her family. Ezequiel has shown he will protect those he loves, no matter the cost to himself. Ezequiel is also brave and courageous, as he isn't afraid of many things and he will push to the limits to survive. His family was poor most of his life after his father died so he has learned to be sly and deceiving. He doesn't use that trait often, only for desperate measures. He is kind hearted, and he holds in his emotions, but that makes him a ticking time bomb, as he can blow at any second. Ezequiel is a caring soul that is very helpful, but he can be sassy. Ezequiel can spot and speak sarcasm when he is angry and his observant mind is vivid. Ezequiel isn't gullible and he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to help himself and others. He is very artistic also.

Token: For his fifteenth birthday, before his dad died, he gave him a satchel with a notepad and items for coloring and drawing. He lost the notepad and items, which he is very unhappy about but he still has the bag, which he now carries everywhere.

Other: Ezequiel has a husky pup named Tyson who he found stranded when he just turned eighteen. He took him in and cared for him. He still has him and he carries him in his satchel.