Chapter 2

“Oh my God! Somebody stop her! Take her!” A woman cried to the police.

It was Lauren grey, shrieking, crying and moving around with a great deal.

“Andrea, what’s going on?” John Grey jr. called out to the woman.

“Sir, it’s your sister! She’s-“ Andrea wasn’t able to finish her sentence as she covered her mouth and stared somewhere beyond John. John turned around and saw his sister being held by the police. But Lauren was too strong that she can get loose from the policemen’s grasp. She ran again towards her father’s corpse and carried it.

“Ms. Lauren!” Andrea called, “No!”

“Lauren!” Cherry called.

“Lauren, put father down!” John called.

“Oh,  Johnny!” Lauren said, as she put her father’s corpse down. “Johnny, daddy’s dead!”

John hugged his younger sister and stroked her beautiful, long, blonde hair.

“It’s okay, Lauren, Dad’s in someplace peaceful.”

“But blood! Blood in dad!  In his head!” Lauren said and started weeping again.  Lauren acted like she was a five-year old instead of a twenty-seven year old woman.

A few hours later, Lauren was shrieking again and was starting another commotion so the police came inside the house to see what’s wrong.

“Ms. Lauren, please calm down.” Andrea said.

“No!”

“What’s wrong with her?” One police woman asked.

“She’s schizophrenic. She tends to do this frequently, especially now that her dear father passed away.

“Oh Lauren, what is it now?” John asked as he handed Andrea a tray of newly-baked cookies.

“Lauren wants slurpee and chocolate!” Lauren said while handing the police woman a glass of lemonade.

“Thank you, Ms. Grey.” The police woman said.

“Now, Andrea,  kindly give the visitors those cookies I baked.”