Chapter 1

She was washing her hands hastily. "Where is the damn soap?" She said to herself. She opened one of the cabinets in the kitchen and finally found what she was looking for. She again washed her hands and used the soap to remove all the blood from her hands. What's even more eerie besides a woman talking to herself in the middle of the night, in search for soap-was that the blood on her hands wasn't from her hands exactly. The blood wasn't even hers...

9:00 in the morning, A corpse was found in a small house in Main street, Templeton. The corpse was Dr. John grey, Sixty-three years old. The house was his. The police were still investigating who the murderer may be and the possible motives for the homicide. It was quite difficult because there was no force of entry, and nothing valuable stolen. Or so it seemed. In the afternoon, the doctor's children came to se their father's home. Lauren and John Grey jr. along with his wife, Cherry Moore -Grey arrived exactly 4:16 PM and were interviewed then by a detective.

"Mr. John Grey jr., I'm very sorry for your loss, by the way, I am detective Spencer." Said the detective.

"Yes, nice to meet you, this is my wife, Cherry." John said, Showing his wife.

"Hello, detective." Cherry said.

"Uh, it seems that your father's case is quite difficult to handle, there is still no progress. And I am very sorry about that. It seems like his murderer simply bludgeoned your father to death. there were still no possible motives and-Oh Mr. Grey, please don't cry. i'm sorry for bringing this up, It's just that I thought.you might want to find this out soon."

"It's okay." Mr.Grey said, dabbing his tears. "It's when he was still a doctor, his patients all adored him. I couldn't help thinking someone would want him dead."

"So you don't have any possible suspects?''

"None."

"Thank you Mr. Grey. Here is my calling card.'' The detective said, handing over his card. "Do call me if you may think of something. If we find something, We'll also give you a call. Justice will prevail, Mr. Grey, we'll find your father's murderer. If not, God will punish him."

"Yes."

"Right, justice will prevail." Cherry repeated.