Ch.3

Jacob's POV
I got a text.

Ariii💎🙄: hey Ik it's late but thanks for bringing my sister back even tho I didn't want her back😂

Me: no problem Ari😉

Ariii💎🙄: ok seriously your winking at me through a screen how do you do it🙄😂

Me: idek😂

Ariii💎🙄: gotta blast🚀 night

Me: night

Well I'm super tired.

|In the am cos I can|

"Morning mom! Can I go to the park?" I asked as I walked downstairs. "Yes but only if you take out the trash!" She yelled back. "Ok! Caroline let's go!" I yelled as a joke ppl calm down. "Jerk." She muttered to me as she walked upstairs. I laughed.

I walked over to Ari's house.

"Um, hi is Ari here?" I asked a woman who answered the door. "Yes. Ariana!" She called her down. "What mom!" She yelled back. "Someone is here to see you!" She yelled back. "Ok I'll be there in a sec!" She yelled.

"Jacob!" Her sister came running to me. "Hi Stephanie!" I said and gave her a hug. I looked up and saw Ari.

"Hey Ari do you want to go to the park?" I asked. "Sure but wait, mom can I go?" She asked. "Yes Ariana you can go." She said.

We got outside.

"Jacob why are you here?" She asked. "I got bored and thought we could hang out." I replied. "Ok..." She trailed off. "So um...do you do Private School?" I asked. "Yeah I go to Flint Hill." She replied. "Oh cool. I used to go there and play basketball there until everything happened." I said referring to my 'fame'. "I do online school." I added. "Lucky." Ari whispered. "I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey look it's Zach!" Ari said. Not bruhitszach. "Oh um who's Zach?" I asked a but curiously. "He's my best friend." She replied walking over to him. I followed.

A/N: Ik this is superrrrr short but I just wanted to write something before I go to sleep. Don't forget to check out my other two books! ILY❤️😊

⬇️Social⬇️
Instagram:itzmeeeemia
Snapchat:Miaisgamer
Vine:Sartoriusedits
Musical.ly:miaxheart
Twitter:itzmeeemia
Kik: FOXYISBAEfReDdYdOe