cashton

calum's cheeks were blushing bright at the innuendo shouted at him, but he kept walking, almost running but he felt a grab on his bicep 'where ya going baby?' and he comes face to face with a guy — wayyy older than him — and he frowned 'home..' he mumbled and he pulled away, still walking and the guy laughed 'don't be shy baby..' he backed him up against the wall and calum narrowed eyes — he was small but he wasn't weak — 'get away from me.' and the boy..man laughed again, looking over down the road 'hey lads c'mere!!' and calum was now scared out of his mind but he was pulled, and gasping he fell to the ground, his forehead pressed to another and he gasped when he blinked his eyes open, seeing the shy boy from school — ashton, he thinks — who always seemed to disappear when he was getting picked on 'ashton what're you--' 'shh..' and calum looks up, seeing the man looking around 'what the fuck where'd he go?' and then it hit calum he was making him invisible because the man and his friends were looking around when they were on the ground right there and when they grumble away ashton lets go and presses a kiss to his forehead 'how..?' and ashton blushes and helps him up 'i — um — uh..don't tell anyone..please.' 'i won't.' and ashton blinked and blushed 'really?' and calum nodded and smiled, pecking his cheek 'i'm calum.' and ashton was so happy he took the shortcut home that day.