30. She showed You

Dedicated to janelerae
A/N: Hey guys it took me a while to update but here it is. I hope you like this one. I can't update as frequently but I'll try to meet a once a week deadline. Thanks for understanding and for 16K VIEWS. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. Thanks for all the support and i love when you put me on your reading lists and comment. Thanks for all the votes too. Couldn't have done it without you. Cheers to the 30th chapter! 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter 30

Zatanna entered her destination and zetaed away after mutilating the second zeta machine with her magic.

     *****
"So your saying...you know where these two wanted fugitives are?", Officer Smith asked in disbelief.

"Definitely", the hooded figure replied with a chuckle.
*****
You put away your headphones and hopped off your bed. You walked down the hallway to Nightwing's room, giving a knock.

"Hello?"

"It's me."

"(Y/N)"

"Yeah"

"Come in."

You walked into his room and closed the door behind you. "Hey."

"Hey"

"Long time no see."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about what happened at the cave. I jumped to conclusions and I shouldn't have. I want you to know I really do trust you.", Nightwing apologized.

"Yeah. Just be glad I'm madly in love with you.", you said with a giggle as Nightwing scooped you up into his arms planting small kisses on your neck.

The door was knocked down and you screamed and toppled to the floor from Dick's arms.

A bunch of officers swarmed the room, tasers pointed at both of you.

"GET DOWN"

"PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK"

You were roughly escorted out of the room, bumping into the walls and stumbling down the stairs.

You were shoved into the backseat of a cop car. You looked out the window to see a man with slick black hair and a black men's suit being put into handcuffs and put into a car also.

"The man's under arrest for the harboring of fugitives. The girls going with running from the cops and the boy is getting a charge for assault and running from the cops.", you heard an officer say at the hood of the car with another cop.

"Ok. Let's take 'em to jail."

"Nice work guys."

"Move out!"