"1,2,3" [BONUS ONE SHOT]

Dedicated to Dollica

A/N: This chapter is a bonus one shot I made before I turned this into an X reader. It has nothing to do with the actual plot of the story.

"1,2,3"

Cacy Rubel talked in her backyard at the pool with her girlfriends Kaitlyn, and Chloe.

"15,16,17...", Kaitlyn counted as they played a game. She would have to stop at 20. It finally came time. Her finger landed on the skateboarder kid from next door who was practicing some kind of flip on his board.

"But I don't know if we should do this. I mean I don't even like him", Kaitlyn backed out, trying to avoid having to talk to such a cute guy.

"Come on Kaitlyn. Just do it.", Cacy persuaded while taking another sip of her lemonade.

"You can do it Kaitlyn", Chloe cheered loudly while putting a wet hand on her shoulder and giving her a friendly shove towards him.

She walked down the sidewalk, pulling her shorts up. She squished her hair out and shook it so she didn't look too horrible in front of him. "Hey Caleb I have to tell you something.", Kaitlyn said, sitting down on the grass beside him.

"Sure, spit it out.", he replied while shrugging his shoulders. That was what Kaitlyn loved about him. He was so care-free. The only time she'd seen him serious was when Ethan had pranked his little brother, Austin.

"It's....a secret", Kaitlyn said, pulling closer to him so she could get close to his cheek. Caleb leaned in waiting for her to tell him something.

Kaitlyn took her chance and quickly pecked his cheek before sprinting away, leaving him there on the grass.

"Good job. Now it's your turn Chloe.", Cacy declared.

"But I thought you were next", Chloe whined.

"Fine. I'll go next....baby.", Cacy decided as she went to the sidewalk to start counting. "18,19,20!!!', Cacy finished excitedly landing on the super hot guy who lived nearby. She skipped over to him. "Hey Dick", Cacy said casually.

"Hey how are you uh-", Dick was cut off by Cacy planting a surprise kiss on his lips. He slowly melted into it then finally the two let go of each other. He took a step back. "Flirt much?", Dick commented with a sly smirk.

"Maybe", Cacy replied over her shoulder as she walked back to the fence to her backyard.

How did you like that?